Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

ESP disable on Chally R/T

Old 09-11-2008, 10:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ESP disable on Chally R/T

Hello all,

I've been selling mods for the LX (Charger, Magnum and 300C) comminity for a couple years now, and it seems you may benefit by one of my products, too. As of right now, I have nothing to sell you, since it has not been proven to work in a Challenger - yet. If it does, I will become an authorized vendor on this site.

My product - known simply as "NoESP" is a small electronics board that gets connected in the center console, and allows you to completely disable the ESP/Yaw contol system at will. This will allow you to drift, do donuts, mad burnouts, etc - something that the stock "ESP off" mode won't allow (go ahead and try it).

ABS is unaffected, and it doesn't set the Check Engine light. Press ESP button for 5 seconds, and the ESP system is killed. Turn the car off then on again, all's back to normal. This has been a big hit with LX owners (over 500 of them) and should be a direct fit in the challenger. The Challenger uses the same ESP system as the LXes.

You can check out my site at noesp.com, but don't but any yet!!! I need confirmation that it works in an R/T first. (I'm assuming that the Chally SRT's have the push-ESP for 10 seconds ESP-full-off mode that the LX SRTs have) You can google noesp and you'll see lots of discussions from many forums on how well it works.

I need someone that's willing to put one in his/her Challenger R/T, take a couple photos, and give some feedback as to how it works out. I'll provide the module for free. The person should be familiar with simple wiring (if you've ever installed a car radio then you're in).

The Challenger is quite a ride (I have a Torred Charger Daytona myself) and a hell of alot more fun without the electronic supernanny!

Keep in mind if you have a Diablo predator and disable ESP with it, it's only for Dyno purposes - sliding sideways will throw you in limp mode, and your ABS gets disabled.

-Joe aka Mr NoESP
Old 09-11-2008, 11:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ESP disable on Chally R/T

Provide me with a free Challenger R/T and I will do the testing all day long.