Notices
Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

Challenger and LoJack?

Old 09-01-2008, 12:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Challenger and LoJack?

And the Rolls Royce / Braman BMW dealer in WPB did mine for me.
Old 11-30-2008, 11:35 PM

I have a Viper Alarm for my Ram, and I added the GPS tracking unit to it. It doesn't interface with the police dept like LoJack, but you can access it from a land line, cell phone or computer to track vehicle movement, arm the alarm, disable the engine and other functions. You can set it up to notify you by phone email or both. I like it because it ties in to your alarm and even if you are outside the range of you alarm remote you will still get a call via cell phone or an emailand . The website is: directed electronics.com . I like the fact that Lojack is used by the police what I don't like is the fact it is not covered in some cities or states. The viper tracker has a border feature that notifies you if your vehicle crosses the boundries of the US border. I'm still looking at alarm/tracking features for my car since the technology on my first vehicle is a few years old and we all know how technology advances. I think the viper GPS tracker is close to or maybe a little more than the Lojack and it takes 6 hours or so to install.
Old 12-09-2008, 02:33 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am getting the Ravelco installed in my SRT for $400. For another $35, the under-the-dash plug is being customized with the SRT 8 logo. Very cool.
Old 01-03-2009, 05:55 AM

My security system involves parking the Challenger in the garage behind my 3/4 ton pickup which is parked behind my wife's minivan. If a thief is willing to break into the garage, get the van started and moved outside, then get the truck started and moved outside, then get the Challenger started...he can have it. He has earned it
Old 01-03-2009, 08:31 AM

Hopefully, he doesn't just go through the back wall of the garage. That might be easier.
Old 01-03-2009, 02:07 PM

ORIGINAL: RoswellGrey

Hopefully, he doesn't just go through the back wall of the garage. That might be easier.
If he can do that, he REALLY deserves it. The first story of my garage is cement block!
Oh, and he would have to get past my wife's '48 Chevy pickup, too. Don't mess with Momma's truck![sm=badidea.gif]