Notices
Challenger News This section is only for articles pertaining to, or containing information about the new Dodge Challenger.

ABC's "The View" and Dodge Partner for the Official "Caroling for a Caravan" Contest

Old 11-08-2007, 03:09 PM
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ABC's "The View" and Dodge Partner for the Official "Caroling for a Caravan" Contest

ABC's "The View" and Dodge Partner for the Official "Caroling for a Caravan" Contest

Thu, 11/08/2007 - 19:02 — admin

Tuesday, November 06, 2007 -- In celebration of the upcoming holiday season, ABC's Emmy(r) Award-winning talk and entertainment program, "The View," and the Dodge Brand have partnered for the "Caroling for a Caravan" contest, kicking off November 6. The contest will be promoted on-air and online at ABC.com (keyword: theview) through November 18 and features the All-New 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan as the grand prize.

The contest requires viewers to gather friends or family and produce their own 30-second video singing one of four classic carols -- "Deck the Halls," "We Wish You a Merry Christmas," "Twelve Days of Christmas" or "Jingle Bells." Every submission must include 10 key words about "The View" and the all-new 2008 Dodge Caravan. Those words are: The View, Whoopi, Joy, Elisabeth, Sherri, Barbara, Five Star Rating, Stow and Go(r), Swivel and Go(tm), Backseat TV and Dodge Grand Caravan.

A total of four grand-prize winners will be selected to perform their original holiday carol on "The View" and will receive the All-New 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan. Contest rules and entry information can be found on "The View" website abc.com (keyword: the view).

With a U.S. market share of 6.4 percent, Dodge is Chrysler LLC's best-selling brand and the fifth largest nameplate in the U.S. automotive market. In 2006 Dodge sold more than 1.3 million vehicles in the global market. In the highly competitive truck market, Dodge has a 15 percent market share. Recently Dodge introduced the all-new 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan with 35 new or improved features, including the newest innovation, the Swivel 'n Go(tm) seating system. Dodge is entering key European volume segments with Nitro, Caliber and Avenger. The all-new 2009 Dodge Journey will debut in 2008 calendar year, and will be available outside North America in both left- and right-hand drive in mid-2008. Also in 2008, Dodge will introduce its modern muscle car, the all-new Dodge Challenger.

"The View" airs Monday-Friday, 11:00 a.m.-12:00 noon, ET, on the ABC Television Network and features Barbara Walters, Whoopi Goldberg, Joy Behar, Elisabeth Hasselbeck and Sherri Shepherd. It's the original forum in which real women discuss everyday issues and share their no-holds-barred opinions and engage in colorful conversations. Since its launch, "The View" has received 22 Daytime Emmy Awards, including Outstanding Talk Show. The show has received numerous nominations, including ten consecutive nominations for Outstanding Daytime Talk Show and Outstanding Talk Show Host. "The View" is seen live weekdays (11:00 a.m.-12:00 noon, ET; CLOSED-CAPTIONED; in stereo, TV-14) on ABC. Visit "The View" on the Web at ABC.com (keyword: theview). The program is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's HD format, with 5.1-channel sound).

"The View" is produced by ABC Daytime and Ms. Walters' Barwall Productions, with Ms. Walters serving as executive producer along with Bill Geddie, who also serves as executive producer for "The Barbara Walters Specials."

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 11-09-2007, 07:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ABC's "The View" and Dodge Partner for the Official "Caroling for a Caravan" Contest

Just make sure those hens cluck about minivans. If I have to hear those yentas harp about a muscle car I am gonna vomit my spleen..

[:'(]