Notices
Challenger News This section is only for articles pertaining to, or containing information about the new Dodge Challenger.

New Challenger Interior Pics - Not Good

Old 02-05-2008, 08:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Challenger Interior Pics - Not Good

yea, that steering wheel blows!

I just hope that the left arm is resting on leather or rubber instead of plastic
The Charger has way too much plastic in the driver door.
For this price it better not be as much as the Charger.

Also, These pics make the car look way too low in the rear.
I'm jacking mine up for sure, plus I hope they come out with a version with a Spoiler instead of a fin.
Those Wheels are getting tossed day one also.

Old 02-05-2008, 08:28 PM

ORIGINAL: Jeremiah 29:11

Okay, Okay, is everybody finished whining.

First, I will take this car and modified to look the way I want it to with aftermarket parts.

Secondly, I am hoping that a manual 2009 interior may look differently.

Now for the truth......drum roll please!!!!!!

Thirdly, for those of you that do not like the interior.......are you going to get another car now and go to another forum?
AMEN!
I'm on both sides here. I want a good looking interior that IS Challenger. But I'm fine with any interior.
one more thing.

If they don't they don't put a pistol grip on. i'm gonna be PISSEDtol grip off. and take on of the old challenger.
Old 02-06-2008, 11:32 AM

the dodge.com interior photos are listed as "preproduction model". With luck, the interior will get updated. Unfortunate about the ram head and black rocker panels, though.
Old 02-08-2008, 09:30 AM

To bad all these threads can't be combined.

In all honesty, I would not complain about the interior if I actually had the money to upgrade it, or change it, to my likings. Unfortunately I don't have that kind of dough. This would already be a step up and back from the Mustang that I have. Back in the way of the interior and 0-60 second time unfortunately. Those two things are what I'm struggling with and wondering if it's worth the extra dough to put out for a heavier slower vehicle. I now it sounds like I'm bashing, but I'm not.

I love Chrysler, but I would also like justification on why to spend my money on this car. I at the very least want it to keep pace with the Mustang because as it was mentioned before, bragging rights doesn't come with what you strap on the car, it comes with what's already on the car. Where's the bragging rights when you say you have 380 hp and the Mustang has 300, but the Mustang can still outrun the Challenger because of the weight to power ratio. Even if it's .5 slower then I would be fine with it. Is it wrong for me to think this way? Should my way of thinking be more in the realm of it's a remake of a muscle car and it looks good on the outside, has power under the hood and that's the reason that you should buy it?