Notices
Challenger News This section is only for articles pertaining to, or containing information about the new Dodge Challenger.

The new Dodge Challengers start to roll off the line

Old 05-27-2008, 06:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The new Dodge Challengers start to roll off the line

I wrote that story after attending a press launch at the Brampton assembly plant. The destination figures that I used were supplied by the company. As far where they will actually end up, you guys probably know more about that then I do.

I know something though, being such a popular vehicle it might be a while before I get my grubby little paws on a press vehicle to test. Now that's a shame because the Challenger is one car that I'm really looking forward to getting behind the wheel of. In fact, I love everything that the company has been doing over the past few years, especially with its SRT models. I give them all the credit for bringing enthusiasm back to the world of automobiles. For years we drove around in boring jelly bean shaped vehicles, now thanks to Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep a new generation of auto enthusiasts are emerging, and that's got to be good for all of us!

My only minor complaint with the company is the departure of the Chrysler Crossfire lineup. I had a SRT6 roadster press vehicle a couple of years back and I still think that it is one of the best vehicles that I've driven over the past few years. I also loved the fact that our home team could take what was basically a Mercedes-Benz SLK, play with it a little, and make it outperform and out handle the German version.
Old 06-03-2008, 06:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The new Dodge Challengers start to roll off the line

I don't if you noticed but on the Dodge.com site under Challenger there is a Yahoo window and a Redletterdodge window they stopped the updates from this and other forums. I think because we were making noise about not hearing anything from Chrysler about the delays on our cars and how the dealers were no help at all. Except for 4 wonderful people from dealers that used there resources to help us and you know who they are. I am not one of them I did my own creative networking to get information for all of us. On May 28th Mark Mallie from Chrysler updated his post on Redletter Dodge and encourage all of us Blogger's to post our thoughts. I suggest you do just that. Maybe someone will also ask why we are being left out of the gas card and warranty programs. Here is the link

http://www.redletterdodge.com/2008/0...er-srt8-ships/