Notices
Dodge Challenger R/T Threads specific to the Dodge Challenger R/T should be placed here.

R/T kills thread (post your story here)

Old 04-08-2009, 12:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

One of two things are happening here. Either he is loaded and will blow my doors completely off (there are a ton of fast Mustangs in this area), or he is just having some keyboard fun.

Either way, I am up for a friendly race and will make sure it gets video'd regardless of the outcome.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:48 PM

If this race actually happens it may be the first time in recorded history that internet bench racing moved to the real world. Keep us posted, and may be best Challenger win!
Old 04-08-2009, 01:18 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by brentmannrt09
Lear
Are you going to Mopars at the rock this sat? Also I'm not running but I'm going to Pinks all out at Zmax on the 25th
Man I would love to and had planned on being there. But with the work load shifting on my day off... Sat. I was given Fri. off now. So I'll miss the Rock. And I wanted to go to Z-Max on the 25th but I'll be at Oconee Nuclear Plant on the week of the Pinks all out. Still trying to work a way to see that. 6- 12 hour weeks leaves little time for the important things in life... like having fun with friends,eating and watching a good race. But just until late May, then 50 hour work weeks until fall and I'll be in Charlotte.
Old 04-08-2009, 03:01 PM

Why would someone bring up nitrous when weve been talking N/A to N/A?.10 sec says hes got a bottle for his car,how will I know he doesnt spray?.....hell you can look at my motor and in my trunk i dont care! I can hear the excuses now when I win.To me this is a lil internet fun carried over to the strip.Mopar guys always cry when they lose and this will be no exception.
Old 04-08-2009, 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by 10secDodge
One of two things are happening here. Either he is loaded and will blow my doors completely off (there are a ton of fast Mustangs in this area), or he is just having some keyboard fun.

Either way, I am up for a friendly race and will make sure it gets video'd regardless of the outcome.
Fun and Videos!!!
Old 04-08-2009, 03:05 PM

Last week I raced with my bottle in my girls Jeep. I dont leave it in the car when I am not using it...that is added weight. This little grudge match could be fun...and of course you are welcome to inspect my car. I have nothing to hide...it runs 12.50's (best) on the motor.
If you are being honest about your car... its a 13.50 at best. Somehow I think you are pulling my leg. LOL. Anyhow, I wont race with the bottle in the car. It will be in the ladies car waiting in case I decide to spray some Saturday.

Anyhow, I look forward to meeting you. We should have a good time.
Old 04-09-2009, 04:25 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by germansheperd
Why would someone bring up nitrous when weve been talking N/A to N/A?.10 sec says hes got a bottle for his car,how will I know he doesnt spray?.....hell you can look at my motor and in my trunk i dont care! I can hear the excuses now when I win.To me this is a lil internet fun carried over to the strip.Mopar guys always cry when they lose and this will be no exception.
Why you ask? Because despite what you have been told all your life about a driver and a car... the car does matter. And my reserch tells me with the best of drivers, your car is a 13 sec car period. No ifs ands or buts about it. So it naturally turns to a trick up your sleeve. Because we all know how street racers are... they don't take an advantage and always tell truth. As far as excuses go 10sec has been straight up with you about his times and he will run those times. Bank on it. You are used to talking to other Mustang guys and GM boys, because there is no reason for us to cry. Man I like getting lumped in a group, but if I have to be lumped then Mopar it is. So lets keep up the hype and let the chips fall... I can hardly wait until this race transpires. Oh and I went to Z-Max Dragway on Wed. night but at 8:00 PM it was too late to drive my car down the 1/4. So I'll just have to wait until another day. I'm hoping for 13.2 to 13.3 times. Car has got it but I don't know about the driver.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:59 AM

I'll be there and there are 2 things guaranteed: 1) The Mustang will easily win (R/T's are like going to church on Sunday) 2) There is NO power adders of any sort on my car-N/A to N/A. Im sure this isnt 10 Seconds first rodeo and I already offered my car for inspection.
Old 04-09-2009, 07:50 AM

Originally Posted by germansheperd
I'll be there and there are 2 things guaranteed: 1) The Mustang will easily win (R/T's are like going to church on Sunday) 2) There is NO power adders of any sort on my car-N/A to N/A. Im sure this isnt 10 Seconds first rodeo and I already offered my car for inspection.
this must be one magical mustang! 10secdodge has already proven that his will run 12.5's without spray. can you post your slips or a video of your N/A GT running better than that?
Old 04-09-2009, 08:58 AM

Smile

NA Vs NA doesn't necessarily mean "stock" He may have some mad money into motor internals. Hot Fords can fly. Everytime I watch pinks it usually takes a big block chevy to run with the small block Fords and they still lose. 10second-dont take anything for granted! GO R/T!

Quick Reply: R/T kills thread (post your story here)