Notices
Engine Got engine work, simple or complex? Let's hear about it!

Heads and Cam package from mopar

Old 05-01-2008, 08:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Heads and Cam package from mopar

hey thanks 1971chall. I figure better to be safe than sorry. Makes me feel good though I have been doing my research lately. It's good to hear about the "bolt- on boost you mention". I don't think Im going to mess with the Cam or Headers. but I know Im going for a new chip CAI and some super 44 flowmasters. Good to hear that will almost be enough to get a 6.1 though. I don't want to mess with the factory lifetime warranty so I still have to do some more research, but that's the real selling point for me is the warranty right now, and well the car just looks plain bad-ass.
I almost can't believe you took off more than a sec. in the quarter-mile!!!! Very good to hear.
Old 05-03-2008, 08:49 AM
Super Moderator

A lot of people having been doing the cat back exhaust but keep in mine that they are saying the exhaust is very loud already. If you do change make sure you are not too loud and get a ticket for it. Just my cheap 2 cents worth.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 06-27-2008, 06:31 PM

i have istalled hhp head &cam kooks long headers high cats rdp cold air intake which is better it takes the cold air from theair intake in the lower bumper lowered my intake temp from 140f to98f on 82 temp day car produces 600 hp at crank and rdp diablo tune by steve from aussie all i can say is wow!!! if you want your challey to run like a daily driver run in the 11s you need to look to high horse perfomance and rdp motorsports check out viedo on hhp web site my chally(orange) vs blk challenger with a vortec supercharger my car with just percision torque converter AND rdp tune both cars on steet tires beat the supercharged chally in columbus at lx andbeyond my car ran 13.022 at106
Old 06-27-2008, 06:33 PM

i have istalled hhp head &cam kooks long headers high cats rdp cold air intake which is better it takes the cold air from theair intake in the lower bumper lowered my intake temp from 140f to98f on 82 temp day car produces 600 hp at crank and rdp diablo tune by steve from aussie all i can say is wow!!! if you want your challey to run like a daily driver run in the 11s you need to look to high horse perfomance and rdp motorsports check out viedo on hhp web site my chally(orange) vs blk challenger with a vortec supercharger my car with just percision torque converter AND rdp tune both cars on steet tires beat the supercharged chally in columbus at lx andbeyond my car ran 13.022 at106