Notices
General 1970-1974 Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the E-body (1970-1974) Dodge Challenger

SHES GONE.....WITH PICS

Old 12-03-2007, 10:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: SHES GONE

I'll guess then, that you no longer need the Pennsylvania door. Long gone are the early 90s when my dad and I got my driver's door at a U-Pull for thirty five bucks.

Looks good, Lear, keep the pics coming!
Old 12-03-2007, 02:27 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Plum70 thanks for the offer and I was going in your direction until Warren came through with a door. Thanks for all the kind words and we are as close as we have been I will be sending some pics soon as I can get down there and take some more. Every time I go to see the car, he has more done than I would ever expect. I wish I had the time to help him but I'm so tied up with a moving project and work. I need to get started on the 340 as soon as I finish the Conquest. I started it up the other day, but I had a small oil leak. The engine sounded strong. That shnider 284 cam sounded good and had a nice rumpity rump to it. Oh I mean stock cam
Old 12-30-2007, 10:09 AM

My Challenger is finished and so is my bank account She looks really nice and as soon as I get her home, phase 2 will begin. I will be posting some pictures soon and you will be able to see for yourselves what a nice job was done. We are putting on the emblems and the finishing touches on the body. I guess I'll do the interior next and then the motor and trans. I have the engine in the basement and will be just freshing up the motor. I also plan on a new bump stick and timing chain. Deep oil pan and pick-up. I have the new headers and will be having them ceramic coated. Then of course the ever expensive Kieler 5-speed swap. Then as many cruise nights and local shows as can be fitted into my schedual. Did I tell you how good she looks?
Old 12-30-2007, 03:27 PM
Super Moderator

Please post these pics as soon as you can. I always like before/after and progress pictures.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 12-31-2007, 04:23 AM

I haven't been posting but been keeping an eye open and I'm very anxious as well to see how she is looking now! Good job man!
Old 01-01-2008, 04:45 AM

Congrats on the first phase being complete
Old 02-02-2008, 01:57 PM

I finally had the time to post some pictures of the Challenger but I could'nt get back far enough to get the whole car. So I shot pieces and with poor light. Theres also a shot of the Conquest motor. I have'nt had a chance to drive it much, the TPS sensor is bad and I need to replace it. The TSI runs great and I have the 20G at 8 lbs. of boost for break in. As soon as shes ready I'll turn it up to 18 lbs. I have all the pieces on the Challenger body except for the headlight bezels. I've been working on the interior and painting pieces that I will installing soon. But I hope to get the motor in soon and start driving it again, hopefully by the time the 08 Challengers hit the dealerships.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/23424993@N07/?saved=1
Old 02-02-2008, 02:30 PM
Super Moderator

Those are great pictures of the Vanishing Point Challenger. That engine bay looks busy. Must have a lot of tricks up her sleeve.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 02-03-2008, 02:19 PM
Banned

Gorgeous. It just screams Kowalski.
Old 02-08-2008, 07:08 PM

Very nice. I have been looking in but not posting much. The car looks great. Now that you have a white challenger, you can always to get a black one.
Have you picked a color yet?

Quick Reply: SHES GONE.....WITH PICS