Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

2009 Hemi Orange SRT's Available

Old 05-23-2008, 05:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2009 Hemi Orange SRT's Available

Yea... Johnny just needs to stop posting. We get it, Johnny. You want to feel comfortable with yourself and justify your actions and feel like you're "smarter" than everyone. etc. etc.

Everyone else is cool with it and enjoying their decisions. You go ahead and grab a juice box and wait. I'm paying MSRP for piece of mind *now*. Saving $1,000-$2,000 and playing the whole dealership game 6 months down the road is not worth it for me. My time is more valuable than that. You have the time to spare, that's cool. Stop trying to justify yourself to the forums. Heck, with the smugness pouring from your post perhaps you should indeed pick up a Prius.
Old 05-23-2008, 06:33 PM

Hey Fatcat I am sure you will enjoy the Challenger
Yep you can have your Hemi Orange and drive on the Cruise nites and
hanging with your babe by your side while eneryones checking out your car....
I already own 2 Challengers
1 is a Blue shackerhood 440 sixpack manual Original that I bought at the Mopars Columbus
Ohio Nationals about 10 years ago...That rodger Gibson did some work on
I also own a 1970 1 of 2 Hemi EXPORT challenger,,,Both cars are in storage...
Now I am sure some might know who I am.............. lol......................JT
I will try and add some pics.......JT
Old 05-23-2008, 06:57 PM

ORIGINAL: Johnnytuinals

mopar2ya
Geeeee mopar2ya I guess you are having a bad month in selling cars???
HaaHaaHaaa ROTFL JT... you're hilarious... I notice you also like to accuse people who oppose you of being dealers. Funny stuff, so now I am having a bad week selling cars.... HAAA HAAA HAAA... guess you're right, I've only sold two cars in the last two years... and one of those was basically for scrap because the motor was toast and didn't run, guess my dealership probably won't survive will it??

ORIGINAL: fatcat

Hey Johnnytuinals, I'm retired too and I thought I was bad with my rants and raves but you take the cake .!!!!
I'm not sure how fatcat, you're good... real good... but nothing against the master...
Old 05-25-2008, 04:04 PM

JT, why does anyone who praises the Challenger have to be a dealer? I know most of my friends, family etc. are way tired of listening to me talk about it and show them pictures etc. from this board and any other place I find them. Since I have ordered my 09 (yes Hemi Orange) I am on nonstop praise and hyping of this car. For the record, I am not a dealer, never was a dealer and never will be. I also retired (US Navy, 22 years) but guess what, I dont go around complaining about how expensive gas is/will be, then talk about the hot cars I own and about buying a new Challenger. Who really gives a darn about whether you will pay MSRP or not? I sure dont. I am paying MSRP plus what the dealer hangs on it BECAUSE I WANT THIS CAR. I own a 2006 Avalanche 4X4 with a 502 ci V8. Talk about gas consumption, how about 10 mpg period? This last weekend I drove 200 miles on my boat, I used about 130 gallons with an average price of $4.50 a gallon. So, as you see, gas is of no concern to me BECAUSE I WANT THIS CAR.

I think the main purpose of this board is for Mopar fans to come together and talk about their cars and share with others, not ranting and raving about how bad dealers are (they are humans after all and trying to make a living as we all are) and how Chrysler is trying to screw people. Please for all of our sakes lets lighten up and let us who love this car enjoy what is coming when they begin to show up in driveways.

(P.S. also, please run spell check before you post)
Old 05-25-2008, 05:23 PM

I agree. We've got other sections of the forum to talk about gas prices and other issues. Sometimes a topic kind of takes a different direction then it starts with and that's fine, but yea, you seem to be making every single topic into something about chrysler will not exist in 2 years and gas is so high the challenger is going to die. Yes these are issues that effect this car but honestly it's been pounded into the ground by now. Practically every article I read about the challenger starts with something about this being american muscle's last go around or "the challenger is back, but will it survive with gas prices?". Everything at this point is speculation and unless some new news comes out regarding where gas is going or chrysler's financial situation lets just leave the issue be?
Old 05-25-2008, 06:03 PM

Havent read this thread before till tonight. Remindes me what my daddy used to say.
If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen
Old 05-31-2008, 07:06 PM

Anyone know why in the buyers guide for the '09 Challengers, there is an option on the SRT for 'SRT Option Group 1' yet when I ordered mine today, there is only an 'SRT Option group II' available on the dealers build sheet online? Also, the MyGIG doesn't show on the buyers guide, but is on the order form at the dealer? Am I missing something here?
Old 05-31-2008, 07:17 PM

ORIGINAL: sdtoothdoc

Anyone know why in the buyers guide for the '09 Challengers, there is an option on the SRT for 'SRT Option Group 1' yet when I ordered mine today, there is only an 'SRT Option group II' available on the dealers build sheet online? Also, the MyGIG doesn't show on the buyers guide, but is on the order form at the dealer? Am I missing something here?
My guess would be that there has been an update somewhere along the line to the order options. Possibly had a conflict in option groups that would not work with each other so had to mix it up a little different. Read them careful and maybe circle the options you gotta have and see how the option groups line up. I would certainly think the dealer would help you through this, but make sure he understands what you want and doesn't miss something. Cheers!