Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Is anybody but me really mad?

Old 07-05-2008, 04:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Is anybody but me really mad?

Only if you are talking abiout that fugly Brown that Ford uses. Your right too, they look old in the showroom. I had a 69 Chevelle that I painted Rare Earth Brown Metallic, and I can assure you not only did it look sparkly new from day 1, 5 years later in San Diego (where I was stationed) it still looked beautiful. I know what you mean about that Pink too.
Old 07-08-2008, 04:56 AM

So , my car shipped on the 20th of june now my vin vision says it will be here july 16th. I honestly could have walked to the plant and drove it home. What a joke... This is the last chrysler purchase for me. 26 days from Brampton to Minneapolis .
Old 07-08-2008, 10:23 AM

ORIGINAL: rickerda

I hear you, the local dealer support just wasn't there. We live in Virginia and we had to go to Boston to find a dealership that wanted to sell me a new Challenger.
From what my salesman told me, his dealership had picked up four or five (I can't remember the exact number) extra '08s to sell (they'd originally been allotted four or five) because some dealerships (generally smaller ones) didn't want to get into the Challenger business because they don't normally handle SRTs and don't have staffers who've taken whatever sort of training is necessary for SRTs. It might be that you encountered several places like that in a row.
Old 07-08-2008, 10:55 AM

ORIGINAL: mopar2ya

ORIGINAL: Mopar_Nut

I'm just saying. . .chill...pop a vicodin or two, and sit back and relax. A cool car is comin to you in the near future.
Yeah... a vicodin or ten outta do the trick... [&:]

I got a bottle of #120 7.5s in my drawer but f*ck yall they be 4 me.
I never wanna hear that I am being negative EVER AGAIN after reading this thread.

BTW You think you whiny a$$es have it bad, you have no clue what Nissan is doing to us w/our GT-R orders. Now that is a lawsuit or firebombing in the making.

They have a $20K deposit from me and they think the car will be here this summer. THINK !!!!!! will be here.... maybe now or say X-Mas. God forbid you know want an answer w/in a few months of the due date. The car has only been in development for 7 yrs or so.