Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Challenger Sightings.

Old 10-28-2008, 09:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Challenger Sightings.

I agree
Old 10-28-2008, 09:55 AM

Kevin, you have some contacts in the t-shirt industry, don't you? Maybe you could point mopar in the right direction to get gmdodgechallamero.com t-shirts printed up. [8D]
Old 10-28-2008, 10:38 AM

Yea ill PM chris all the info in a bit.... We got some great deals going on right now...
Old 11-03-2008, 01:17 PM

For the first time, I've encountered a jerk driving a Challenger.

My wife and I were driving around this afternoon in Alamo Heights, an old-money suburb on San Antonio's north side. I spotted a dark blue 09 ahead of me, and started snaking through traffic to get a better look at it. Eventually, we pull up next to the car (it was an R/T) to the driver's left. The guy appeared to be in his late 50s (not that much older than us).

I drive alongside for a bit, and the guy doesn't even look over. I beep the horn politely, and my wife waves at him. Still, the guy doesn't look over. I ease about half a block ahead of him, then slow down. Now the guy gets a real PO'd look on his face and doesn't turn his head in our direction. I ease ahead of him again, then slow down to turn into a convenience store on my left. The guy drives right past us like we didn't even exist.

Even when I had my 70 back in the old days, I NEVER encountered someone driving another Challenger that wouldn't acknowledge a friendly greeting. Of course, back then, I wasn't going through snooty parts of town, either.
Old 11-03-2008, 01:49 PM

Perhaps he was confused and thought he was driving a new Camaro....
Old 11-03-2008, 02:16 PM

He was probably PO"d becaus e the salesman told him he would have the only one... that nobody else could afford the $12,000 dealer adjustment...

Then... for him to see one out there with common folk driving... he"s probably home having a nervous breakdown as I write this post.

Kind of wondering though why you would think that Challengers would be exempt form jerk ownership...
Old 11-03-2008, 02:32 PM

ORIGINAL: RoswellGrey

For the first time, I've encountered a jerk driving a Challenger.
It happens with every car. BMW drivers are probably the worst.

I once tangled with another guy who had a nearly identical black mustang gt and after I let off and we came up on the light I tried giving him a thumbs up. Didn't even look our direction and just turned left and took off. Pfffttt... Jerks.
Old 11-03-2008, 05:41 PM

ORIGINAL: mopar2ya

Kind of wondering though why you would think that Challengers would be exempt form jerk ownership...
I guess hanging around here, with generally nice people, kinda gives one the idea that virtually anyone with a Challenger is nice.
Old 11-03-2008, 08:05 PM

Thats just right Bro'!!! Despite having gone all this way now without one but waiting has been made easier hanging here as you all have gone through it as well. While I have no regrets that my 09 order has been canceled and I opted for the late model 08, I now have joined the ranks of ownership finding the car in Salt Lake, delivery to come this weekend. Woohoo....Go Challenger!!![sm=bounceybounce.gif]
Old 11-03-2008, 09:27 PM

Getting delivered to the house?

Quick Reply: Challenger Sightings.