Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Challenger Sightings.

Old 11-04-2008, 05:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Challenger Sightings.

Yep, delivered to my door!
Old 11-04-2008, 07:16 AM

I was out riding my motorcycle yesterday and covered about 300 miles. At a small dealership about an hour south of me I spotted a Hemi Orange Challenger R/T. I turned around to see if it was a six speed and it was. It was the base model with cloth seats, 18 inch wheels, and stripes. I can't remember but I think it had the sun roof. The sticker was just over $32,000. Also, behind the building was a car transporter with an orange SRT8 on it. Since it was on the truck, I don't know which transmission it had. So, someone somewhere near here is getting a new SRT8. I didn't talk with any sales people, so I don't know if the R/T can be bought right or not.
Old 11-05-2008, 03:03 PM

While visiting a relative about 30 miles from here, I saw a TorRed R/T. It was about a block from the body shop that painted my spoiler black. It was at a beauty shop and the lady worked there. She said that they made some mistakes when it was ordered. It was supposed to have 20 inch wheels and no stripes. It was an automatic with NAV and leather interior. Her husband is a long time Mopar guy. I have heard his name for a long time but have never met him. He has owned some pretty neat Mopars in the past. Ours is in front and theirs is behind, sorry for the cell phone pictures.

[IMG]local://upfiles/1688/2D9B765EC04C4B82BDEDA45AD226C825.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/1688/6E309D17DCFA482FA9838D0EC8F47A0C.jpg[/IMG]
Old 11-20-2008, 03:19 PM

Took my wife to the mall yesterday and I drove over to the Japanese bike shop across the road. When I headed back to the mall there was a black R/T in the parking lot. I never met the owner but the car was an auto with all options. The metal flake sure looked good in the sun with those shiny chrome wheels. It didn't have stripes or two toned seats. The rear license plate bracket had a volunteer firemans' logo on it. Still shocking to see another one on the streets.
Old 11-21-2008, 01:21 PM

Talked with my salesman friend the other day and he said they sell their Challengers as fast as they come in. Noted that nothing else is selling but they can't keep Challengers on the lot.

"Hey Chrysler, you got a winner, build it!" No wonder car companies are in trouble.

Old 01-30-2009, 02:05 PM

I passed a Deep Water Blue one today. It was going the other direction, so I couldn't tell if it was an SE or R/T. Very nice.
Old 01-30-2009, 02:46 PM

I also saw a Deep Water Blue SE in my neighborhood twice. I was going to take a pic of it with cell phone. It really needed a washing snow, slush, road salt could hardly tell what color it was. Then I saw it a few days later was clean. I was going to get the same color but changed my mind after seeing that one. Didn't want two in area with the same color. So I ordered the fast SILVER RT Classic 6 Spd.
Old 01-30-2009, 06:28 PM

I've seen a few Black Challengers and a white R/T . And two Hemi Orange SRT8 Challenger's on the road.
Old 01-30-2009, 07:11 PM

I saw my first the other day, a Black RT at Thrashers Corner in the north end of Bothell, WA this past Tuesday night. I was on the way home from work, unfortunately I was in my Dakota, and there it was heading south on the Bothell-Everett Hwy. Nice lookin' Ride!
Old 01-31-2009, 09:24 PM

I've now seen No. 8: A silver R/T or SRT. I wasn't close enough to see the hood insignia as it went by (I was walking toward an intersection, so it went from right to left in front of me). By the time I got up to the corner, it was almost a block down the street and all I could see was the rear end. Dual exhaust.

Quick Reply: Challenger Sightings.