Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Dade Jeep Dodge - Morons.

Old 09-23-2008, 08:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dade Jeep Dodge - Morons.

I know 73challenger got his car there and i'm very happy for him and i'm sure he had a great experience with Dade Jeep Dodge (137th across from lexus)

- I bring in the car for my "appointment"(which no one had any idea of) at 8am.
- "Victor" the manager comes out who's supposed to go on a test drive with me ... walks past me tells me to wait and goes and gets a guy from the garage to do the "test drive" and witheen 1 minute the rattle in the front was noted , and we turned around and went back to Dade Jeep Dodge.
- I sat down with a service assistant or w/e you call them .. she took all the info down and informed me of a Recall , which she will too add.

fast foward tull 5pm with not one phone call about the car even though I called and requested info I could get no answer (that was at about 1-2)

5pm: " We can't do the recall because our programmer is broken , but we've tightened bolts in the dash and fixed the rattle come get her"

(note I paid for a RENTAL CAR THE WHOLE DAY no discount nothing ...)

I get my challenger , get in the car and theese guys apparentley "test drove" my 2008 challenger 16 miles. Which I don't drive in one day , and on the previous test drive we went about 1/2 mile . So the rattle is still there , no recall fix , and a bunch of guys joydrove my car for 16miles to make sure everything was "alright".

Bottom Line just because i'm 21 and have a lot tattoos doesn't mean I have to be treated like shit by men and women in a mid life crisis at a dodge dealership. I had an attitude from EVERYONE including the manager.

I will be filing a complaint with Chrysler about this dealership , and please no one give theese people buisness. I was in the showroom and no one came up to me for a second and I was there about 20 minutes looking around.

WHO KNOWS THEY MIGHTA SOLD THAT 95K VIPER ? Assholes ....
Old 09-23-2008, 08:29 AM

Default RE: Dade Jeep Dodge - Morons.

is this south dade dodge?
Old 09-23-2008, 08:40 AM

Sounds like this dealer needs a lesson in customer service. Is the dealership the only one within a 100 miles?....seems as if they feel they are the only game in town, so they have the attitude of "take it or leave it". This will come back to bite them in the future. I bet the local Chevy and Ford dealers are getting additional sales due to these clowns.......write your letter, it may or may not help....but it will make you feel better and who knows, maybe they will get their act together.
Old 09-23-2008, 09:21 AM

I have done business with this dealer for over 20 years and NEVER had a problem.

I have bought over 15 cars from them and NEVER had a problem.

Despite the rantings over your poor service experience, this is a 1st class dealer that is worthy of business.

I am sure that you feel justified in your complaints, but they are truly the finest MOPAR dealer in Miami.

The other MOPAR dealers in the south Miami vacinity are terrible.

Why don't call the dealer, and ask for the owner (Mr. Kay) and tell him your problem and I am sure that he will go out of his way to help you.

Old 09-23-2008, 09:44 AM

They may be a good dealer for you, but remember what he said, he has tatoos all over his body, wears torn up clothing and has one million piercings all over his body. Exaggerating obviously, but there is one thing about this society that you have to remember, the judging. Your appearance will get you judged, mother's will make their kids take a different route if they see someone with spiked hair or a homeless person on the side of the road. Businesses do the same thing, walk in the door and have a certain style, they think that you either are poor or some punk.

I can believe that this dealership did that. I'm sure you have a different look and have had a different look over the last 20 years, that's why you've been treated different. It is a bad way to practice because it could cost a business in the end, but it definitely happens.
Old 09-23-2008, 09:49 AM

ORIGINAL: 73Challenger

I have done business with this dealer for over 20 years and NEVER had a problem.

I have bought over 15 cars from them and NEVER had a problem.

Despite the rantings over your poor service experience, this is a 1st class dealer that is worthy of business.

I am sure that you feel justified in your complaints, but they are truly the finest MOPAR dealer in Miami.

The other MOPAR dealers in the south Miami vacinity are terrible.

Why don't call the dealer, and ask for the owner (Mr. Kay) and tell him your problem and I am sure that he will go out of his way to help you.

my friend's uncle is mr kay and when I went to do business with him and told him I had a dealer offering msrp to me(which I did) he laughed in my face and then tried to get the info out of me where I was buying from. I simply said out of state and he kept asking where. 73 cuda did you get your car at msrp? They have been good before but I have read terrible reviews about there service department. I don't think finest dealer in miami is a good thing because almost 100% are REALLY REALLY bad. Nonetheless it is typical in miami.

I am 21 btw....they don't respect young guys.
Old 09-23-2008, 11:35 AM

73 challenger I knew you would say something like that. And like I said i'm sure they were great to you ...

my challenger is not driven 16 miles by anyone other then me.
and to return my car with the same exact issue that the first mechanic clearley made note of ?
then make me pay for a rental ?
then tell me you cant provide a recall because your machine is broken and send me packin?

not my fault they didn't recieve any 08 srt's but don't be mad at me !!!

I get very good grades and am a college student , and am not stupid. trust me guys my dad's been buying cars for a long time ... and will be the one who is complaining ! Now i'm going back to the dealer 75miles away to get a proper evaluation , and to get the recall preformed.
Old 09-23-2008, 01:40 PM

So the rattle is still there , no recall fix , and a bunch of guys joydrove my car for 16miles to make sure everything was "alright".
File a complaint with everyone insight including the BBB and consumer protection agency if you have on. . It really pisses me off when people take my stuff for a joy ride!!!!
And these guys are stupid. You sell a car once and may service it for life. The service dept is where the dealership makes it's money. They just lost a customer, for life. Asshats!
Old 09-23-2008, 01:53 PM

File a complaint ASAP and send a registered letter to owner of the dealership and complain. I've got a standing rule with dealerships, no one takes my car off the lot. If it must go for a test drive, I drive, they ride. No exceptions.
Old 09-23-2008, 02:12 PM

WOW - such anger ....get a grip here guys, this kind of service is possible at every dealer of every make.

I am a customer just like everyone else and I would be pissed off if this happened to me.

I would go back and talk to the owner and turn this around with a little finesse.

Rather than rant and rave about it here and then send a complaint to the manufacturer, go back and try to make 'lemonade from sour lemons'.

I say that this dealer deserves the benefit of the doubt and we are only hearing one side of the story.

They have the newest state of the art facility and NOBODY has better service techs than this dealer. Everybody is entitled to a screw up.

I'll bet that if you tactfully go back, they might even reimburse your car rental.

You can turn this around to your satisfaction, and they will treat you right in the future.

Quick Reply: Dade Jeep Dodge - Morons.