Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Dade Jeep Dodge - Morons.

Old 09-23-2008, 02:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dade Jeep Dodge - Morons.

OK, yea, right....

ORIGINAL: 73Challenger

WOW - such anger ....get a grip here guys, this kind of service is possible at every dealer of every make.

I am a customer just like everyone else and I would be pissed off if this happened to me.

I would go back and talk to the owner and turn this around with a little finesse.

Rather than rant and rave about it here and then send a complaint to the manufacturer, go back and try to make 'lemonade from sour lemons'.

I say that this dealer deserves the benefit of the doubt and we are only hearing one side of the story.

They have the newest state of the art facility and NOBODY has better service techs than this dealer. Everybody is entitled to a screw up.

I'll bet that if you tactfully go back, they might even reimburse your car rental.

You can turn this around to your satisfaction, and they will treat you right in the future.

Old 09-23-2008, 03:15 PM

Here's my service call log today ...

9:30am right befeore class my "service tech" will call me back in 5-15 mins and there very sorry for my treatment. I inform the girl I know she didn't do this to my car and that I am not trying to be rude but I feel this was very unfair and I am being greatefuly disrespected.

11:30am AFTER CLASS : No call back

11:35 : Talk to the same girl who again apologizes then sends me to the Manager ... who's voicemail I get.
11:36 : Same thing as upper line
11:43 : Third voicemail i've gotten in 3 calls.

Then at 11:45 I finally talk to the manager .. who I inform will be recieving a letter of complaint from my father who is mad at anyone who treats his son with disrespect.

My dad isn't the best dressed guy ever he wears 3 year old pumas that you cant even really tell the logo lol , and drives a 2008 Azure and a 2009(or 8 not sure) GTC , and he's had his fair share of dealers walking right past him ... but when i'm very kind to people jerking me around , I expect a damn answer .

MY OWN DAD ISNT PREMITTED TO DRIVE MY CHALLENGER LET ALONE A BUNCH OF GUYS I DONT EVEN KNOW !!!

Take my car put 16 miles on it joy driving
take my 55 dollars for a 5 hour car rental
give me my vehicle back in the same condition with nothing done like i'm some smuchk ?
And can't even return a simple phone call?

DADE JEEP DODGE IS THE WORST DEALER EVER !!!
Old 09-23-2008, 07:40 PM

You really think they are going to take you serious saying your dad is mad that someone disrespected his son and is going to write a letter? Need to get back to the issue and take matters in your own hands Rudy. Write that letter yourself and get a list of e few prime targets for you mailing. BBB, dealership owner, Chrysler customer service... etc.

Before sending your letter you might want to have someone not so close to the issue review it just to help ensure you didn"t get off base. Never a bad idea to set it aside for a few days and reread it just to make sure your getting the right point accross too. Good Luck... now go get "em...
Old 09-23-2008, 07:49 PM

GREAT advice Chris!
Always good to sit back a minute and get another opinion.
Then give em'ell
Old 09-23-2008, 09:43 PM

i see no reason to complain..if they fixed the problem be happy..16 extra miles..that is nothing...what if they drove the car 1 mile said it was fixed and 5 miles down the road you hear the rattle...you would be posting about how they could not fix a rattle...i just dont see this as a big deal and i have no connection to any stealerships..you mention your dress and feel you were taken advantage of...i dunno on that except to say your dealing with u$nion guys who are as down to earth as yourself so i dont see that being much of a problem...i have long hippie hair....i have holes in my jeans and shirts..i enter stealerships and get ignored all the time..then when no salesman comes over i ask for the manager and say i want to buy this truck...i get looked at funny and have even been told that truck is out of your price range...i calmly produce a title to present vehicle which causes the light in the sales managers head to somewhat brighten (how many people actally possess a title) and then inform the sales manager lets talk price....i sit there and negotiate for hours on price until the deal is finalized..the last jab i get in is when i tell em im putting down $20k down on the truck...at that point i am given free donuts and other free s@@@it like pens and stuff...works everytime...so you see i do have some respect for your appearance but ragging on shop mechanic/service advisor who drove your car to effectivly diagnose if your problem was correctly fixed seems like they cared enuff to do the job correctly....however as you state if the vehicle still has the rattle seek out the stealership owner first before calling or sending letter to corporate...let the owner deal with the problem and i would bet if the stealership screwed up you just may find your rental car is covered...tact goes a long way..getting daddy involved is childish..
Old 09-23-2008, 11:13 PM

ORIGINAL: snooter

i see no reason to complain..if they fixed the problem be happy..16 extra miles..that is nothing...what if they drove the car 1 mile said it was fixed and 5 miles down the road you hear the rattle...you would be posting about how they could not fix a rattle...i just dont see this as a big deal and i have no connection to any stealerships..you mention your dress and feel you were taken advantage of...i dunno on that except to say your dealing with u$nion guys who are as down to earth as yourself so i dont see that being much of a problem...i have long hippie hair....i have holes in my jeans and shirts..i enter stealerships and get ignored all the time..then when no salesman comes over i ask for the manager and say i want to buy this truck...i get looked at funny and have even been told that truck is out of your price range...i calmly produce a title to present vehicle which causes the light in the sales managers head to somewhat brighten (how many people actally possess a title) and then inform the sales manager lets talk price....i sit there and negotiate for hours on price until the deal is finalized..the last jab i get in is when i tell em im putting down $20k down on the truck...at that point i am given free donuts and other free s@@@it like pens and stuff...works everytime...so you see i do have some respect for your appearance but ragging on shop mechanic/service advisor who drove your car to effectivly diagnose if your problem was correctly fixed seems like they cared enuff to do the job correctly....however as you state if the vehicle still has the rattle seek out the stealership owner first before calling or sending letter to corporate...let the owner deal with the problem and i would bet if the stealership screwed up you just may find your rental car is covered...tact goes a long way..getting daddy involved is childish..
I think he was saying they made him rent a car for a whole fay and at the end of the day they tacked on 15 miles when they didnt have the machine to fix it in the first place.

hence it is a stealership. Unless I read wrong
Old 09-24-2008, 03:36 AM

ORIGINAL: snooter

1. Apparentley you can't read.
2. My father is very good friends with head board of Chrysler.
3. Childish ? Putting down 20k on a truck is childish ... We gave dodge 50k for the chally....not down .... PAID FOR.
4. THEY DIDNT FIX THE DAMN PROBLEM AND PUT ON 16 MILES AND MADE ME PAY FOR A RENTAL.

and i'm not "getting daddy invloved"

cause you realllllllly wouldn't want that =)
Old 09-24-2008, 05:45 AM

i see no reason to complain..if they fixed the problem be happy..16 extra miles..that is
Part of the problem is that they apparently did not fix the problem adding insult to injury.
Old 09-24-2008, 10:07 AM

okie dokie
Old 09-24-2008, 12:19 PM

Your dad is friends with the head board(?) of chrysler and you couldn't get the car for msrp?

Quick Reply: Dade Jeep Dodge - Morons.