Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Got a ride in THE '08 Challenger yesterday!

Old 09-05-2007, 04:34 PM
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Got a ride in THE '08 Challenger yesterday!

That Larry the Cable Guy is one funny guy.

He told the story in a interview one time that when he would do the pygmy prayer, that people would laugh just
because he said something but did not know what he said. The first time I heard it I had to play over on my recorder
to get what he said.

Everytime he says it now, I just laugh my pygmy off.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 09-05-2007, 04:40 PM

Yessir!
One of my favorites is when he tells about his aunt and uncle who froze to death in a convertible after going to a drive in theater to see "Closed for the Winter."

I know we've digressed to something other than the original thread....... does it count that we've at least kept the posts in a "fictional" vein?
Old 09-05-2007, 04:59 PM
Super Moderator

Now that is funny!
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 09-06-2007, 06:39 AM

It was cool, just the other day I took 1 Bad Mirada and Jeremiah 29:11, real names not handles, in my prototype Challenger for a spin. This is after I came from Colorado and drove it down to each of their places, ROAD TRIP!!! Oh yeah, Chrysler gave me the vehicle to test out for them. They told me to try and tear it apart, drive it as much as possible and go as fast as I want because they would pay for all the tickets and make sure that they would keep my driving record clean. If I ever went to jail for any of this, they would make sure to bail me out and make it like I was never there. After all, Chrysler has connections since they are a billion dollar company.

Anyway, we drove around the US together, each taking turns and burning rubber in the 9.0L V-10 Hemi, 850hp 870 lbs tq doing what we could to tear that thing apart, but to no avail. Even the tires wouldn't come off that thing no matter what we did to it. It was great. Oh yeah, let me add that there is no cameo on it now because they figure, what the heck, let people take pictures. It was a great time Jeremiah 29:11 and 1 Bad Mirada. Look forward to doing it again before I turn in the car. Or maybe they'll just let me keep it.
Old 09-06-2007, 08:37 PM
Super Moderator

I enjoyed that one enougth that I had to read it again.
Old 09-07-2007, 05:53 AM

Here's a link to a video of part of my ride in the Challenger. http://smg.photobucket.com/player.sw...fs=1&os=1&ap=1

I'll post some pics when I get a chance.

My Challenger goes to production on 4/21/08. I will have it sometime in May. I'll post pics then too (unless I am just making all this up)

About my 300C SRT-8. You're right, it should easily be in the 12's. Unfortunately, with our DA of 2500-4000 at Speedworld in AZ, even with a good launch (1.9 60') the heat and altitude are a monster. Last weekend my best was a 13.601. My friend's Z06 was only 13.5, and Carl (Fast56k) with his Charger SRT-8 426 with dual throttle bodies was a 13.3. Nobody could get traction. The dust that blew on the track, and the diesel trucks that were running didn't help either.

Hey Mirada & Jeremiah: What gives? Your profiles show zero info about who you are, where you live, or what you drive. Are you SURE you guys REALLY exist. Without pics, I won't believe you!!!
Old 09-07-2007, 11:10 AM

Dan, I hate to say it, but what do you expect? You come in here and post this tall tale about a super car that you drive and then riding in another super car that isn't even out yet, production wise. As you can see by the posts people believed you at first and then time kept going on and on and we hear nothing back. People start making comments about it not being real and then you come back and start saying that you have pictures and movies, so on and so on, say that they are on this board and that board, but yet again, you post nothing to back anything up. Then people say more about that and you post a movie finally with a concept model driving out of sight. That still doesn't say much. Honestly, don't you think we have a right to question the legitimacy of this story?
Old 09-07-2007, 02:55 PM

Yeah, I expected to at least be able to see your 'I'm DanRealtor' T-shirt.

Old 09-08-2007, 06:36 AM
Super Moderator

I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. Show us something. Your video does not prove anything.

How does that saying go....."put up or shut up". I really do not want to hear any more about your story without evidence.

Hey Mirada & Jeremiah: What gives? Your profiles show zero info about who you are, where you live, or what you drive. Are you SURE you guys REALLY exist. Without pics, I won't believe you!!!

Oh, we exist allright. Keep up the "funny stuff" and when you can't log in any more you will know we existed.

Have a great day.
Old 09-08-2007, 09:06 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: DanRealtor

Here's a link to a video of part of my ride in the Challenger. http://smg.photobucket.com/player.sw...fs=1&os=1&ap=1

I'll post some pics when I get a chance.

My Challenger goes to production on 4/21/08. I will have it sometime in May. I'll post pics then too (unless I am just making all this up)

About my 300C SRT-8. You're right, it should easily be in the 12's. Unfortunately, with our DA of 2500-4000 at Speedworld in AZ, even with a good launch (1.9 60') the heat and altitude are a monster. Last weekend my best was a 13.601. My friend's Z06 was only 13.5, and Carl (Fast56k) with his Charger SRT-8 426 with dual throttle bodies was a 13.3. Nobody could get traction. The dust that blew on the track, and the diesel trucks that were running didn't help either.

Dan, they do not provide that info because sick people take this too seriously and sometimes make severe threats. If they provide that info, sick people might use it to hunt them down and do who knows what to them. Also, that might also do it because certain employers want you to keep a low profile, and many times it is for their own good. Jeremiah, has posted many pictures that he has taken throughout the history of this site that were taken from the inside of his vehicle and they are all from the same car; therefore, he exists. 1BadMirada also exists. On the other sites which he runs, he has posted videos of what he has done with his Mirada among other things. I have also seen a photo of him on one of them, but I'm not going to post that or link that as it is Patrick's right to choose whether or not he wants to post that.

As for that video, we don't have a clue what you look like and there isn't a good enough view of anyone in the car to compare and contrast. If that video is yours why don't we see you talking before hand or anything to indicate that. Also that music in the video sounds like every Chrysler video on concept car tests. It just appears to me that you found a video on the internet to try to defend you claim. Well if you did have such an experience in the first place why didn't you post it to begin with. I mean seriously did you expect people to just believe you instantly because you said so. Just because it is posted on the internet does NOT mean "it must be true." People on the internet lie like a gigantic rug on a regular basis (believe me I've read numerous people's posts and they make insane claims all the time), if you want people to believe you, you have to provide some proof and so far, you lack such evidence.

Something to remember, 1Bad Mirada is the administrator. He makes the decisions here. You do not want to be on his bad side. Jeremiah is one of our moderators, and he out ranks you on here.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts

Quick Reply: Got a ride in THE '08 Challenger yesterday!