Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

love this car- small problems .whats yours?

Old 08-28-2008, 05:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: love this car- small problems .whats yours?

Yankee...you have issues apparently...come on "GM"!????!! Been a ford girl all my life...have a 70 stang now, but every car has an issue...first on the line, or last...admit your jealous...you will have the same issues...we just beat you to them is all! My husband has his flaws...but I still love him! Might love the car more, but I guess that's my flaw...he's willing to live with it as well!
Old 08-28-2008, 05:27 PM

ORIGINAL: challenger_girl

Yankee...you have issues apparently...come on "GM"!????!! Been a ford girl all my life...have a 70 stang now, but every car has an issue...first on the line, or last...admit your jealous...you will have the same issues...we just beat you to them is all! My husband has his flaws...but I still love him! Might love the car more, but I guess that's my flaw...he's willing to live with it as well!
DAMN GIRL SOUND LIKE THE REST OF US GUYS WITH OUR WOMEN RUN'EM HARD PUT'EM UP WET
Old 08-28-2008, 05:30 PM

I grew up on cars...the hubby has his bikes...but I have the big motors in the household...he also has more knick knacks (dust collectors) than me...but I also take up most of the garage!
Old 08-29-2008, 02:19 AM

ORIGINAL: challenger_girl

Hey now, you're ripping on me for owning a GM car when you're an admitted FORD girl..?

j/k To be truthful, right now my driver is an 07 Camry SE (I know, let the jeers begin) which was a first-year car also, and I've had a few issues with that as well, not the least of which is a slipping transmission between the 3-4 upshift when the car is cold. [sm=bangbang.gif]