Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

MAN DEALERS BETTER GIVE UP!

Old 08-21-2008, 07:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: MAN DEALERS BETTER GIVE UP!

boy's, boy's boy's! We drive our cars because we love them! Sounds like this forum is getting a little out of hand, just like the last one I used to visit. ls1gtoforum. That is one of the reasons I got tired of looking there for any info I could get. Too Many Pi******ng contests. By the way I no Longer own the gto. traded for the chally just so you would know. got a a great deal at ray brandt dodge in louisiana. Absolutely love the car, but unfortunately according to the weather channel won't be able to drive it for the next few days because of tropical storm fay!!!!!!!!!!!! Live right in the panhandle of florida and she's coming right for us! WUHUU. Went threw Ivan and dennis and so many we can't count wish us luck!!!!!!!!
Old 08-21-2008, 08:09 PM

unless it strengthens again in the gulf the most you're gonna get is a couple inches of rain,by the time the center of rotation gets to Tallahassee the winds should be minimal at best,but I wish you the best anyway.She is definately taking her time gettin outa here though.
Old 08-21-2008, 08:15 PM
Super Moderator

I did not like a lot of what was said nor the foul language on this post. It violated one of our rules:

2. While debating and discussion is fine, respect your fellow enthusiasts. Being of a diverse background, members are likely to express different opinions, and while opinions may differ from yours, they are just that, opinions; and everyone is entitled to express theirs freely. We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, or personal attacks. Do not flame, bother, bug, disrespect, hound or taunt ANYONE on the forums or through private messaging or chat room. If we feel a thread is getting out of hand we will close or delete it. You can/will lose your posting privileges if you continue this type of behavior.

Please refrain from such behavior.

Thanks for your support in this matter.

As such..........
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.