Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Reason for Shipping Delays

Old 10-08-2008, 06:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Reason for Shipping Delays

Vinwin has stopped pulling data across the network as well. Was working about 2 hrs ago, so may be an internal system error or something.
Old 10-08-2008, 06:28 PM

Was just going to check and see how your car was doing Mark... and it isn"t working... [:@]
Old 10-08-2008, 06:39 PM

Thanks Bro. I know soon enough that Ill be out there with you and Mike!
Old 10-09-2008, 09:59 AM

Don't get me wrong - it is not like I hate the interior at all. I think it looks nice and purposeful, but I was really hoping it would be a little closer to the concept's, that's all.
ORIGINAL: mss3dodge

ORIGINAL: Albeeno

For starters - anybody who has seen Challenger's interior knows exactly what I am referring to.
Hey, you know what? If you don't like the interior, then don't buy one. I'm not picking on you Albeeno, I'm just tired of everyone "disin" the interior. I think it is fine and has excellent fit and finish. While I myself wish there was a little more coordinated color in the interior, I have received many compliments on the interior. I especially like the guage cluster and instrumentation. The leather seats are quite supportive and even the back seat is comfortable. I've ridden in luxury cars with more ugly interiors. Also, I've owned several Chevy's and none of their interiors compared to this!
Old 10-09-2008, 11:16 AM

I think the general feeling is that most of us would want the concept interior. I know I would take it in a NY second. But, you have to remember why its called a "concept car". They build how they think it will work the best and find out whats bad, wrong, right etc. Once htey get enough feedback they make the changes. In this case I think that due to cost, time and effort involved it was easier to use the charger/300 interior in order to get the car out the door. Personally I like the interior. I think it could be better but I take the car overall and love it. Its like, I dont hate my dog because she has different colored toenails!
Old 10-09-2008, 11:20 AM

I was kinda surprised when I had the Challenger at work last night. Naturally, several co-workers wanted to see it, so I had to make several trips outside to show it off (and to make sure the car was still safe, naturally). EVERY ONE of the people who saw it (about 10) raved about how cool the interior is, especially the front seats. I like the interior myself, but I didn't think it would get that big a reaction.
Old 10-09-2008, 11:45 AM

For me, one of the most pleasant surprises was in the interior. After seen the concepts interior and seeing the pictures online of what they threw together I was not thrilled. BUT, I can’t tell you how much I really like the interior. I love the inserts on the seat; it really gives them a retro look. The feel and quality of the interior is one of the best I have owned. The interior on the Challenger puts the Crossfire I used to own to shame. I love the stitching in the seats and center console and the decorative carbon fiber center bezel and center console look great. I am extremely impressed and pleased with the interior of this car. Could it be more? Sure. But overall it’s still a good interior.
Old 10-09-2008, 01:56 PM

I like the stitching of the R/T seats, it is faintly reminiscent of the 70 styling. Thank goodness for the bolsters, the 70 seats had no side to side support. I too like the styling of the areas around the radio/info-tainment center. The door pull has the same look. That look was what made me think I could get away with putting the carbon fiber stripes on the hood. The guages let you know you are driving a modern rendition of an old muscle car. I like the old but would hate to be stuck with that technology in a modern car.
Old 10-09-2008, 03:04 PM

I Love the interior of the Challenger I don't see why anyone would complain .... what do you expect?

Beautiful light blue lighting , 180 dash , best seats i've ever sat in , mygig(if equipped) , blue heated rearview mirror and much more .

Everyone will have there challengers soon ! But come on the interior is BEAUTIFUL I couldn't ask for anything else !