Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Saw first SE in Miami -Dade

Old 09-04-2008, 12:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Saw first SE in Miami -Dade

There was a black SE in the Dadeland Publix parking lot and I looked at the frame and it said #1 Planet Dodge. I called up and they assured me all 09's are marked up and the SE is going for over 30k ? And he says the 08's are still going for 50k ....
Old 09-04-2008, 12:50 PM

Default RE: Saw first SE in Miami -Dade

Put that dealer on THE LIST.....LOL
Old 09-04-2008, 02:32 PM

I was at (Potamkin's) Planet Dodge last Friday and drove the black R/T they have in stock. In fact, they have many Challengers in stock.

Yes - they are marking their cars up - because they are the only dealer that has any !

Pigs get slaughtered eventually - and the prices will come down to reality when they sit on their inevntory long enough and their floor plan starts to cost them too much to hold them. The car business stinks right now, and a Challnger sold is better than nothing sold.

My dealer is DADE/JEEP/CHRYSLER/DODGE in west kendall by the Tamiami Airport.

They just sold their only 2008 SRT8 they got, and I am supposed to pick up my 2009 R/T tomorrow.

Old 09-04-2008, 03:05 PM

73' I was at that dealer I believe 2 days ago. Are you talking about the one by the big lexus dealer on 137? They have 2 older models I dont know if they were challengers I was only in there for a second but the parts lady said there on a waiting list and they haven't had any yet ... they werre cool and asking me about mine but they did tell me they just turned into a dodge dealer and hadn't had a chally yet. But yeah man I don't blame them for marking them up you can go to cars.com and look at dade county and any dealer that has em is shooting em up 10k above sticker 08 or 09.

congrads on ur chally tho.
ORIGINAL: 73Challenger

I was at (Potamkin's) Planet Dodge last Friday and drove the black R/T they have in stock. In fact, they have many Challengers in stock.

Yes - they are marking their cars up - because they are the only dealer that has any !

Pigs get slaughtered eventually - and the prices will come down to reality when they sit on their inevntory long enough and their floor plan starts to cost them too much to hold them. The car business stinks right now, and a Challnger sold is better than nothing sold.

My dealer is DADE/JEEP/CHRYSLER/DODGE in west kendall by the Tamiami Airport.

They just sold their only 2008 SRT8 they got, and I am supposed to pick up my 2009 R/T tomorrow.

Old 09-04-2008, 04:04 PM

ORIGINAL: Rudy61SRT8

73' I was at that dealer I believe 2 days ago. Are you talking about the one by the big lexus dealer on 137? They have 2 older models I dont know if they were challengers I was only in there for a second but the parts lady said there on a waiting list and they haven't had any yet ... they werre cool and asking me about mine but they did tell me they just turned into a dodge dealer and hadn't had a chally yet. But yeah man I don't blame them for marking them up you can go to cars.com and look at dade county and any dealer that has em is shooting em up 10k above sticker 08 or 09.

Yes - that is the new dealer on SW 137 avenue by the airport. They are called DADE JEEP/CHRYSLER/DODGE. They are currently displaying a 1970 Challenger R/T convertible and a 1972 Baracuda - both flawlessly restored to original condition. (Those cars are owned by collectors for display purposes only.)

Hmmmmm...........The parts lady you talked to must have been hired afew hours ago..............they had a 2008 black SRT8 on the showroom floor for two weeks, and they sold it afew days ago. They are expecting nine Challengers in a few days - mine is one of them.

Great dealer - I have bought over 10 cars/SUVs/minivans from them in the past 15 years - they are simply the best.

Old 09-05-2008, 03:47 AM

Yeah the older challenger and cuda they have look amazing. And they were all nice there so i'm sure the girl didn't know what she was talking about. There is also an R/T in West Palm for sticker as of this morning.
ORIGINAL: 73Challenger

ORIGINAL: Rudy61SRT8

Yes - that is the new dealer on SW 137 avenue by the airport. They are called DADE JEEP/CHRYSLER/DODGE. They are currently displaying a 1970 Challenger R/T convertible and a 1972 Baracuda - both flawlessly restored to original condition. (Those cars are owned by collectors for display purposes only.)

Hmmmmm...........The parts lady you talked to must have been hired afew hours ago..............they had a 2008 black SRT8 on the showroom floor for two weeks, and they sold it afew days ago. They are expecting nine Challengers in a few days - mine is one of them.

Great dealer - I have bought over 10 cars/SUVs/minivans from them in the past 15 years - they are simply the best.

Old 09-05-2008, 10:04 AM

MIAMI-DADE GUYS RULE!
Old 09-05-2008, 03:38 PM

I see a silver SE everyday at FIU and I already realized that the best buy is the R/T hands down. I drove it and I loved it. When I'm ready in january to buy the car for my b-day I will have to give you guys a call so you can help me out OK Thxs
p.s. Rudy I think I saw you passing by in front of American Airlines Arena, and I actually followed you for maybe 7 blocks to check out the orange out in the wild for the first time.