Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

SRT ExPERIANCE LAS VEGAS JUNE 6Th

Old 06-09-2009, 06:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SRT Experience Las Vegas

The SRT Experience as usual was a blast. It was so good to see all of you guys and gals again.
A special thanks to "Shaky" aka Frank without your help I wouldn't have made it, Thanks! Shakey, I certainly hope your doing Ok after the viper ride. Tell Mrs.Shaky it was good to see her again and meeting your son Marty.
Brett, it was good seeing you again and meeting your youngest George, and congratulation on your Full Throttle Challenge win. I'm glad you got to witness "the save" hopefully you caught it on film.
Joani, it was good seeing you again as well as meeting your nephew Henry. Sorry the WSOP didn't turn out quite like you hoped, but I know it was an awesome experience just to be there and do as well as you did.
Andre, It was good to see you again and meet you father. I was glad to see that driving your challenger for a year now hasn't relaxed your hair one bit.
Larry, it was very nice to meet you and I enjoyed speaking with you. You should have been runner-up in the Full Throttle Challenge, you did a great job.
Mark, it was nice meeting you and Michele. I wasn't there Friday night but it did sound like you may have had a great time! Way to go Michele!
Dennis, it was nice to meet you and your wife. Sorry I didn't get to talk to you very much but you did a great job driving all day as well, kudo's to you.
Maybe sometime in the future we can all meet on the east coast and do it again.
Old 06-10-2009, 09:20 AM

as useaul it was a great time in vegas a BIG thanks to all that attened the event. as you all know i was in a world of hurt that day well i go in on Friday to be opened up again to hopfully fix my belly this time Mrs Shaky will keep you informed on how it all turned out. Keith i was glad to help in any way possiable for you to attend we had a awesome time with all of you a big thanks to everone.
Old 06-10-2009, 06:31 PM

Wow, what an experience for sure. We sure had a blast even if Mrs kramtrah gave you all a little too much info on some areas, it was all in the fun a of Vegas. The driving was awesome by you folks and my second place finish in the Full Throttle is not from my spectacular shots of the line, I was the top finisher against those of you DQ'd. Sure I might have placed, but certainly not from my talent, hahahahahaha! 3 of my 4 wins were dq's. Anyway, truly enjoyed spending time with you all and driving them like we stole them. How fun is that!!!!!
Old 06-10-2009, 07:05 PM

dido dido dido..what a hoot... its was awesome meeting up with you all again and to the newbies it was great meeting you all too...we need to plan a trip next summer....i was glad to end the trip with no casualties.
we all need to send our best to Frank and his family for his surgery on Friday..this time Frank sit back, relax and take it easy so you can heel ..oooh guys signed up on other site and had to change my name to challyho....i guess it fits me better lol
i guess i could have called me cone queen...not....
take care Joani
Old 06-11-2009, 03:24 PM

Keith, my wife and I were saying the same thing...we didn't get to talk with you and you wife very much. Sorry about that and hopefully next time we get better acquainted.

Mark, second place in the full throttle challenge, nuff said...no excuses. You da man.

Larry, except for that DQ you could have won the full throttle title, but it was only fitting that Brett win it with the monster machine he drives. You also gave me my biggest thrill when we hit that s curve and I thought we might have two Challengers become one. The thought that ran through my head was "this isn't going to be pretty", but you pulled it out like a pro.

Andre, I'm glad I got to meet you and you're dad. I can see why you're so highly thought of on the forum.

Joani, you did have the fastest time in the auto cross if I remember correctly. (those darn cones) You're a hoot. By the way, Henry is really a nice young man.

Shaky, I'm sorry you didn't feel well that day. In spite of that you certainly made two new friends in my wife and I.

Thanks again to all.
Old 06-11-2009, 06:15 PM

As always it was a blast! I hope we keep doing this, and the group just gets larger.

I know one thing after meeting MANY challenger owners now... We are all young at heart!
Thanks to all who attended. I have the group photo framed, and on my desk. It shows great friends, having a great time!
Old 06-12-2009, 12:33 PM

any pictures for a poor guy in Germany who can't go this party ??????
please.......
edithesplanade # 6308
black - now with zoomers
Old 06-19-2009, 02:47 PM

well guys and gals everything went well thank god i thank all of my friends here for their thoughts and prayers while i wus in the hospital now it's time to just sit back and heal and take it easy hopefully this is the last time i'm getting tired of being opend up again thank you all. Frank AKA Shaky
Old 06-19-2009, 05:36 PM

Frank, I'm glad to hear all went well and this will be your road to a very good recovery. Your Challenger needs it too Bro so you can get out there on the back roads of 29 Stumps and do some driving!

Many blessings my friend!
Old 06-24-2009, 07:00 PM

Sorry for the late response but I have been traveling (business and pleasure) since the "Experience" I really think having the gang there makes it that much more fun. To everyone, thanks for a great time. Let's keep the forum alive.
And Shaky, dude you take care.