Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Is the SRT8 worth 11K more than the R/T?

Old 07-16-2008, 03:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Is the SRT8 worth 11K more than the R/T?

ORIGINAL: wallstreetman

Toyotas are good cars, just stay away from the V6, they still blow head gaskets(not enough bolts in the heads)! The 4 bangers still last forever. I agree on the Lexus, a Camry has the same engine, drivetrain etc.., Don't waste your money! Again, they both have a problem with the V6, buy a 4 cylinder Camry!

BTW, it's spelled WOOD!

WOW my spelling is terrible when I am responding to a million different post []. I appreciate the notice wallstreet but can you say it a bit softer next time. You're scaring me[sm=boohoo.gif] lol.

Also i misspelled perform wrong too my keyboard is all messed up. Damn you VOSTRO1500!![:@]
Old 07-28-2008, 01:55 PM

In the words of Tom Hnatiw So Do you need a car like this? Nah. Do you want a car like this?
Old 07-28-2008, 03:30 PM

ORIGINAL: kevin2323

ORIGINAL: wallstreetman
BTW, it's spelled WOOD!
WOW my spelling is terrible when I am responding to a million different post []. I appreciate the notice wallstreet but can you say it a bit softer next time. You're scaring me[sm=boohoo.gif] lol.
Also i misspelled perform wrong too my keyboard is all messed up. Damn you VOSTRO1500!![:@]
kevin... try turning the keyboard so the spacebar is at the bottom. There... does that feel better? Thought so...
Old 07-28-2008, 04:14 PM
Super Moderator

On the surface, you have the engine differences but digging a little deeper, you have suspension, brakes, radio, wheels, exhaust, tireless, keyless Go, heated front seats, and many other small minor differences.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 07-28-2008, 05:35 PM

ORIGINAL: Jeremiah 29:11

On the surface, you have the engine differences but digging a little deeper, you have suspension, brakes, radio, wheels, exhaust, tireless, keyless Go, heated front seats, and many other small minor differences.
Yea but if your a custom freak alot of guys would rather put their own suspension and goodies in themselves. I dunno /
Old 07-28-2008, 06:38 PM
Super Moderator

You would have to be a custom freak with a lot of money. When it is a packaged deal, you save a lot of money.

If you have the money, just get the SRT8 then change out what you want.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 07-28-2008, 06:55 PM

As great as the SRT is you could spend the $11K wisely on the RT and build a unique musle car with a blower, brakes, and probably exhaust. Everyone has their own ideas about wheels so that is aways an extra. We will have packages availible soon and with package pricing there is much more bang for the buck availible.
Old 07-28-2008, 06:57 PM

I want an SRT with R/T seats and emblems.
Old 07-28-2008, 07:21 PM

I have to agree with Kevin on this. There are better aftermarket products available out there and some that haven't been made yet. That is why I ordered the R/T so I can customize the vehicle. I do that with all my vehicles.

Yea but if your a custom freak alot of guys would rather put their own suspension and goodies in themselves. I dunno /
Old 07-28-2008, 08:15 PM

ORIGINAL: TRW762X51mm

I have to agree with Kevin on this. There are better aftermarket products available out there and some that haven't been made yet. That is why I ordered the R/T so I can customize the vehicle. I do that with all my vehicles.

I love you?

... i mean yea bro ! thanks lol

Quick Reply: Is the SRT8 worth 11K more than the R/T?