Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Who has a 2008 Challenger on order?

Old 04-10-2008, 06:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Who has a 2008 Challenger on order?

jh27_1970, under what catogory on E-Bay are they selling the Challenger brochures? Or E-mail me with thte web address or link at ...wboyd18993@aol.com.... I'll give it a try Thanks a lot , Fatcat
Old 04-10-2008, 06:32 PM

ORIGINAL: fatcat

jh27_1970, under what catogory on E-Bay are they selling the Challenger brochures? Or E-mail me with thte web address or link at ...wboyd18993@aol.com.... I'll give it a try Thanks a lot , Fatcat

Here is the link there is one guy how has a bunch his main point is they are unopened as if they are sealed in something . there are boatloads out there .99 should get it.. look for the limited addition challenger mug its canadian french/english writing look for buy it now around $20 also for more info the 2009 press kit is real good . just search 2009 challenger in the main spot will get more than on e-bay motors good luck Geoff
http://search.ebay.com/search/search...009+challenger
Old 04-10-2008, 06:47 PM

WAYNE
IF YOU PUT IN THIS ITEM NUMBER IN E BAY THIS IS THE BROCHURE I SENT YOU Item number: 220222947272
GOOD LUCK
Old 04-10-2008, 06:55 PM
Super Moderator

Actually, I believe those were the ones that dodge.com took down from the website. Does anybody know why?

I am wondering if these had marketing errors in them and instead of throwing away trees they are selling the brochures.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 04-10-2008, 07:17 PM

ORIGINAL: Jeremiah 29:11

Actually, I believe those were the ones that dodge.com took down from the website. Does anybody know why?

I am wondering if these had marketing errors in them and instead of throwing away trees they are selling the brochures.

Dodge is NOT selling them ask your dealer for one if he/she is out there is an 800 # they can call to requst as many as they want!! e-bay is just entrapenures giving people an easy way to recieve what they want , I hope we get some more d1's ......soon
Old 04-10-2008, 09:55 PM

Those 2009 brochures are at all the dodge dealers. They have them in there offices behind the desk. I went to two different dodge dealers and each sales manager gave me one when I ask him questions about the 09 challengers. Have a QUESTION, what does the 9th digit in the VIN mean. It seem like in all the VIN#'s that digit is different??????????????????? It's the one between the W and the 8. ANYBODY KNOW?????????
Old 04-11-2008, 04:41 AM

NOT AT ALL!!!

ORIGINAL: 70cuda

Those 2009 brochures are at all the dodge dealers. They have them in there offices behind the desk. I went to two different dodge dealers and each sales manager gave me one when I ask him questions about the 09 challengers. Have a QUESTION, what does the 9th digit in the VIN mean. It seem like in all the VIN#'s that digit is different??????????????????? It's the one between the W and the 8. ANYBODY KNOW?????????
Old 04-11-2008, 06:45 AM

ORIGINAL: RRUNNER

I guess I'll find out tomorrow. It seems strange that no one else has head anything and it simply sounds too outrageous to be true. Why would they delay another three months unless they have "major" build (line) problems? If true it's really gonna tick people off and I will be at the front of the line.[:@]

I had heard a couple of weeks ago that they are having quality issues with the Challenger and that is what is slowing them down...
Old 04-11-2008, 08:28 AM

Quality issues I can understand on a startup, but to delay almost 3 1/2 months is much more than a quality issue. I did check with my dealer this morning and they have not heard of any delays, especially one of that magnitude. I would think that Chrysler would send the memo to more than one dealer if they were announcing a 3 1/2 month delay. All codes remained the same as of this morning at my dealership, 2 "D" and 7 "C".

ORIGINAL: 66Cuda

I guess I'll find out tomorrow. It seems strange that no one else has head anything and it simply sounds too outrageous to be true. Why would they delay another three months unless they have "major" build (line) problems? If true it's really gonna tick people off and I will be at the front of the line.[:@]

I had heard a couple of weeks ago that they are having quality issues with the Challenger and that is what is slowing them down...
Old 04-11-2008, 08:40 AM

Quality issues I can understand on a startup, but to delay almost 3 1/2 months is much more than a quality issue. I did check with my dealer this morning and they have not heard of any delays, especially one of that magnitude. I would think that Chrysler would send the memo to more than one dealer if they were announcing a 3 1/2 month delay. All codes remained the same as of this morning at my dealership, 2 "D" and 7 "C".

ORIGINAL: 66Cuda

You would think so... but let’s face it. Through out the life of this Challenger the right hand doesn’t know what the left is doing. I feel for you guys... Dodge sure seems to be messing this up.

Quick Reply: Who has a 2008 Challenger on order?