Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Who has a 2008 Challenger on order?

Old 02-27-2009, 02:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Who has a 2008 Challenger on order?

Bummer.... I have read the entire thread, and even posted 1 or 2 times....

I guess I'm just another lifeless challenger owner :-(

Next time we all meet up we can be lifeless together.
Old 02-27-2009, 02:10 PM

Well, I'm sorry the purchase had to be made while Shaky is hospitalized but his wife obviously is a fine woman to have selected such a good car.
ORIGINAL: BUDMAN

Well roswell you will be glad to here that Shakys wife is now part of your 09 SE following here is the story Poor old shaky and I do mean old is lying in a hospital bed 100 miles from home just out of surgery and his wife is on her way to see him stops in to the Dodge dealership also 100 miles from home to do some long awaited bonding with Joani they bond and and she ends up leaving with a new 09 Red Challenger SE and a new hemi quad cab truck I here her next stop is to go over and see DiamondDave for a new diamond ring and then over to Andre for a new stall converter for her new ride so she can beat the oldman out of the hole Shaky better get out of the hospital soon or she will spend all of his money

ORIGINAL: RoswellGrey

Good to hear that Shaky is doing well. Bad to see this thread come back from the grave yet again!
Old 02-27-2009, 03:06 PM

ORIGINAL: shaky-2

your right Yankee you do have a life and so do all of us on this form but we get together to do stuff together like challenger runs ,SRT Exp,and just to have lunch together so i guess you might say we all became good friend over time and like to do this with our life that includes the CHALLENGER. thats what this is all about
Thanks... shaky-2. Glad to see you're feeling better.
Old 02-27-2009, 03:56 PM

Shaky, glad your doing better and hope you have a full recovery.

Budman, the shootout was pretty good from our seat, wish you could have made it.

Challyho, glad to see, I nbeliev Moss Bros. (?) is still alive and kicking, thanks to Mrs. Shakey

Andre, peace

BTW: with these times I hope they do have a SRT exp. this year. It wouldn't surprise me if it was cancelled due to these tough times. As we know, the government loans would prohibit this type of expenditure and sponsorship may be tough as well.
Old 02-27-2009, 08:24 PM

Frank,

RTFROMNC sends you his best and congrats Mrs. Shaky!!! It is good to see some life on this thread again. I was dealing with the loss of my mother while waiting on my baby and all of you guys made it a little easier to deal with. Thanks to all of you who participated on this thread during its heyday. Then to meet many of you in Vegas was icing on the cake. I hope we can do it again real soon.

RTFROMNC

Old 02-28-2009, 01:23 PM

Shaky, since you are on the mend should we just have your home town folks there, the Marine Corps, send out a parade in your honor. 29 Stumps ain't that big and given you proudly served (albeit the USA) and now work for the gov, it's the least they could do my friend.

Semper Fi from this old Jughead. Get well soon!!
Old 03-07-2009, 04:26 PM

Shaky is back in the hosptial He went in for his checkup Thursday and they kept him. He is doing better now but was having some major issues with kidney failer and infection. it is a good thing he went in for the checkup or we would be reading about the first guy being buried in his Challenger.
Old 03-08-2009, 12:31 PM

We wish Frank a speedy recovery ...we all want you to know how much we all care about you and wish you well...
Old 03-08-2009, 06:49 PM

I talked with Frank on Saturday and he is doing better. Lots of pain, but he thinks they have the infection under control.

I think this is all because he wants to keep the miles low on his 2008 Challenger, but no one thinks he would bleed that much for a car.... It's a Challenger people!
Old 03-11-2009, 09:19 AM

first off i want to thank everyone that sent their best wishes i had a bad set back and didn't know if i was gonna make it or not but it all worked out and now i'm home and doing alot better and getting stronger and alot of it was reading all the posts that my good friends put up here for me to read again thank oll of you from the bottom of my heart thats what i call good friends and thats why i stay with this form.

Quick Reply: Who has a 2008 Challenger on order?