Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Who has a 2008 Challenger on order?

Old 02-21-2008, 06:21 AM
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Who has a 2008 Challenger on order?

Dude, the "Chally" police are going to take you away.

I believe you mean "ordered my Dodge Challenger in hugger pearl".

Point me to the KoolAid; I'm drinkin'.

Old 02-21-2008, 09:13 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hugger pearl?

The 2008s only come in black pearl, silver metallic or Hemi-orange.

Are you sure you ordered a Challenger and not a Durango?
Old 02-21-2008, 09:18 AM

I BELIEVE DODGE IS UPDATING THEIR CHALLENGER PAGE, MAYBE SOME NEW INFO IS ON THE WAY.
Old 02-23-2008, 12:41 PM

Well, I can't believe how much of a debockle this reissue of the Challenger has become, I was at one of the dealers here in town (5 star dealer) and the sales manager told me that Canada of the 6400 units for 08 roughly 10% will be slated for sale in Canada. He has already sold his and is able to secure one for me for 5K down. I assured him that it must be an 09, he was adament that they are 08's. Does anyone know what the hell is going on? and get this they're going for MSRP of $50k-55k Can , what a scam! and they're made 45 minutes up the road from me. It's amazing how the left hand doesn't know what the right is doing. Dodge I'm seriously pissed, they should take some marketing lessons from GM or Ford.

Z[:@]
Old 02-23-2008, 03:17 PM

ORIGINAL: zman

Well, I can't believe how much of a debockle this reissue of the Challenger has become, I was at one of the dealers here in town (5 star dealer) and the sales manager told me that Canada of the 6400 units for 08 roughly 10% will be slated for sale in Canada. He has already sold his and is able to secure one for me for 5K down. I assured him that it must be an 09, he was adament that they are 08's. Does anyone know what the hell is going on? and get this they're going for MSRP of $50k-55k Can , what a scam! and they're made 45 minutes up the road from me. It's amazing how the left hand doesn't know what the right is doing. Dodge I'm seriously pissed, they should take some marketing lessons from GM or Ford.

Z[:@]
I have been frustrated with the lack of news also, but maybe it's because there is nothing to tell us. We already know how many they are supposed to build, when they are supposed to begin production and the options for 08, so maybe that's all there is to it.

If you want an 08, are willing to pay the price, and he says he can get you an 08, go for it. Just make sure you get everything in writing and you get a von number the day you purchase. After that all you will have to do is wait for it to arrive. Good luck, I certainly hope you get what you want.
Old 02-23-2008, 05:28 PM
Super Moderator

If you want an 08, are willing to pay the price, and he says he can get you an 08, go for it. Just make sure you get everything in writing and you get a von number the day you purchase. After that all you will have to do is wait for it to arrive. Good luck, I certainly hope you get what you want.
The only Challengers left are 2009 models which you can't order yet. I am guessing but I seriously doubt if you hasn't ordered one by now, ya ain't gettin one.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 02-23-2008, 06:01 PM

ORIGINAL: Jeremiah 29:11

The only Challengers left are 2009 models which you can't order yet. I am guessing but I seriously doubt if you hasn't ordered one by now, ya ain't gettin one.
6.1 SRT8 with the stick, or nothing. Guess I'll be waiting till 09.
Old 02-23-2008, 06:38 PM

Haha Chally police

Old 02-24-2008, 07:56 AM

ORIGINAL: Jeremiah 29:11

My understanding is that many dealers have not sold any of their allocation, but are getting vehicles and will sell them to the highest bidder as they arrive. Now, I don't know if that's necessarily a fact but my experience has been, "where there's smoke there's fire". Glad I got mine ordered.
Old 02-24-2008, 11:52 AM
Super Moderator

Good for you. Now you don't have to worry about if your going to get one but just when.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

Quick Reply: Who has a 2008 Challenger on order?