Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   General Dodge Challenger Discussions (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/)
-   -   WHO HAS A 2009 CHALLENGER ANY MODEL ON ORDER?? (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/who-has-2009-challenger-any-model-order-3811/)

brucer41 08-22-2008 04:10 AM

RE: Got a VIN!!!

Carbon, good you for you bro! Now go over to the registry and set it up with all of the rest!

fatcat 08-22-2008 08:27 AM

Andre I e-mailed Chrysler and Dodge Customer assistance about my Von and Vin numbers asking them to confirm if I truly have a 2009 R/T in thier system to be built. Here is thier reply,

Dear Wayne:

Thank you for contacting the Chrysler Customer Assistance Center
regarding your 2009 Dodge Challenger.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

In response to your email concerning the vehicle order status, we would
like to inform you that as per our records you would be receiving your
vehicle by the end of August. We suggest that you continue working with
your dealership, as they are the best resource for this information.

Thank you for your email and for sharing your concern with us.

Sincerely,

Lisa Parker

Customer Service Representative
Chrysler Customer Assistance Center

For any future communications related to this email, please refer to the
following information:
REFERENCE NUMBER: 17827908
EMAIL CASE NUMBER: 2082635
REPLY LINK: http://www.chrysler.com/wccs/brand_f...706I25261L0KM&

Now maybe you could try checking your Vin Vision again and here is my info Von 212968653 Dealer no.43637 and Vin No.
2B3LJ54T89H520338 and what do you think of the reply from Chrysler? Do you think they would lie to me about my order? LOl

Thanks for trying anything to just get me a print out of my build status , Fat Cat [sm=gears.gif]

fatcat 08-22-2008 08:32 AM

ANDRE Darnit I typed the Von wrong sorry here it is correct Von No. 21968653 sorry ,Fat Cat

ORIGINAL: fatcat

Andre I e-mailed Chrysler and Dodge Customer assistance about my Von and Vin numbers asking them to confirm if I truly have a 2009 R/T in thier system to be built. Here is thier reply,

Dear Wayne:

Thank you for contacting the Chrysler Customer Assistance Center
regarding your 2009 Dodge Challenger.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

In response to your email concerning the vehicle order status, we would
like to inform you that as per our records you would be receiving your
vehicle by the end of August. We suggest that you continue working with
your dealership, as they are the best resource for this information.

Thank you for your email and for sharing your concern with us.

Sincerely,

Lisa Parker

Customer Service Representative
Chrysler Customer Assistance Center

For any future communications related to this email, please refer to the
following information:
REFERENCE NUMBER: 17827908
EMAIL CASE NUMBER: 2082635
REPLY LINK: http://www.chrysler.com/wccs/brand_f...706I25261L0KM&

Now maybe you could try checking your Vin Vision again and here is my info Von 212968653 Dealer no.43637 and Vin No.
2B3LJ54T89H520338 and what do you think of the reply from Chrysler? Do you think they would lie to me about my order? LOl

Thanks for trying anything to just get me a print out of my build status , Fat Cat [sm=gears.gif]

Andre@Edge 08-22-2008 08:34 AM

fatcat,
I checked the vin number 2 ways and still nothing Bro. I sent you the link to check in my reply to your PM. Dont let it drive you crazy. I know things are about to speed up!

I will ask budman to give a look from his end when he calls.

Andre

Andre@Edge 08-22-2008 08:35 AM

I just use the VIN and dealer code so no problem

66Cuda 08-22-2008 08:38 AM

My cars still stuck in C... My dealership told me my car would be on there first car carrier of 09's but I guess that was hogwash.

fatcat 08-22-2008 08:40 AM

Thanks a lot Andre I just can't figure out why no one can confirm this even though Chrysler says it is late Aug to get the car, surely it should show up some where by now but please do ask Budman if you get the chance I'll owe you big time....a large tube of glue or a case opf Bud take your pick LOL Fat cat[sm=gears.gif]

brucer41 08-22-2008 10:04 AM

Heck, if theBudman can find mine I will give you 2 large tubes of glue AND a case of Beer!

fatcat 08-22-2008 11:32 AM

Alright Brucer41 whats goin on here ? it is bad enough that the dealers are trying to bid thses casrs to keep the price up ....now you want to start a bidding war with me over some glue and a case of beer...GEEZE ALL MIGHTY whats next I'm already high just keeping my head on waiting for this dang car and now you gotta start ....well I'll go a case of glue and a KEG of beer to whoever finds my vin vision report FAT CAT[sm=gears.gif]

ORIGINAL: brucer41

Heck, if theBudman can find mine I will give you 2 large tubes of glue AND a case of Beer!

05flhtcse 08-22-2008 11:45 AM

My daughter's van was having some service done to it today. The service manager told me that they had a Charger dropped off. The truck driver told him that he had delivered a blue Challenger R/T. So, they are starting to get out. The customer service line told me that my cars status was F, In paint. I thought it was built last Friday, so I'm not as far along as I thought.