Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   General Dodge Challenger Discussions (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/)
-   -   WHO HAS A 2009 CHALLENGER ANY MODEL ON ORDER?? (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/who-has-2009-challenger-any-model-order-3811/)

topduarte 08-22-2008 12:16 PM

RE: Got a VIN!!!

Got my VIN this morning!!!

Now it is just the wait to get to D1 status!!

Anybody know the time from getting the VIN to getting their car delivered??

Thanks!!!

Manny

RoswellGrey 08-22-2008 12:29 PM

RE: Got a VIN!!!

ORIGINAL: topduarte

Anybody know the time from getting the VIN to getting their car delivered??

If you look at the "who has a 2008 on order" thread, you'll find that is the great unanswered question of our time.

categoryv 08-22-2008 01:26 PM

trying to be patient

I ordered an orange SRT8
SRT option groupII
track pak
my gig
with regular all season tires since it will almost certainly be winter when it gets here...
I ordered it on July 7th.

I am still in C status.

I talked to my salesman yesterday and he said he expects it to be scheduled to be built the 2nd or 3rd week of September, with possible delivery by late October. I don't know what he bases this on, as I could get no information from chrysler as to when they thought it would move to D status, and he sounded like he was just giving it his best guess. I decided to void my first auto draft from the credit , and re-apply for financing, so I could lock in 4.5% interest until Dec. 21st, instead of the original Oct. 31st expiration, in case the rates start going up. It's the lowest rate I've ever seen PSECU offer, and I'll be pissed if I lose it! So although waiting is hard, as long as it gets here before xmas, I'll be happy. I paid $500 over invoice with $500 down.

Overpowered 08-22-2008 01:42 PM

RE: trying to be patient

I don't understand why I'm still in C status.

May & June orders.

Carbon 08-22-2008 03:40 PM

Brucer41,

do you mean this?
http://www.dodgechallengerregistry.c....php?show=2009

SKiDs33t 08-22-2008 10:16 PM

[sm=exactly.gif] Thats the one. I see your car in there. Now if you REALLY want to run with the big dogs, you can put your banner in your signature.

SKiDs33t 08-23-2008 01:08 AM

Hold on tight everyone! The roller-coaster ride has just begun!

[IMG]local://upfiles/1432/D5C0440557CA454395BE406D7CD26E9F.jpg[/IMG]

RoswellGrey 08-23-2008 01:24 AM

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! Classic, Skids.

fatcat 08-23-2008 06:08 PM

Hey Andre and Mopar2ya take a quick read of this and let me know what you think. This was sent to a forum member, DELT53, at another dodge challenger forum and he then forwarded it to me. Does Chrysler no anything or have any idea what they are doing ? LOL Here it is and tell me what you think because I'm confused ....

Thank you for contacting the Chrysler Customer Assistance Center regarding your 2009 Dodge Challenger.

We appreciate the time and effort you took to write to us.

In response to your email regarding the vehicle order status, we suggest that you call the Customer Assistance Center at 1-800-992-1997 between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday (in all Continental Time Zones). It is necessary to discuss this issue with you directly. When calling the Customer Assistance Center, please have the following information handy:

? Vehicle owner name
? Vehicle owner address
? Day and evening phone numbers
? Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
? Name of dealership where vehicle was purchased ? Date of purchase ? Dealership where service was performed ? Date of last service ? Current vehicle mileage ? An explanation of the problem

We have Customer Service Representatives available to address the questions and concerns you may have.

Furthermore, order status of your vehicle is D - firm schedule: serial number is assigned. In addition, the assigned Vehicle Identification Number for this vehicle is 2B3LJ54T89H520338.

Thanks again for your email. We value you and your business.

Sincerely,

Angela Thomson
Customer Service Representative
Chrysler Customer Assistance Center

They say to call their customer service office then they give me the info I asked for DUH!!!!!
Is this nuts or what, Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]

66Cuda 08-24-2008 07:24 AM

My R/T is still in C, was ordered on May 15th and the projected build date has been bumped back a whole month. My dealer said that all their Challengers are still in C.

ORIGINAL: Overpowered

I don't understand why I'm still in C status.

May & June orders.