Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   General Dodge Challenger Discussions (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/)
-   -   WHO HAS A 2009 CHALLENGER ANY MODEL ON ORDER?? (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/who-has-2009-challenger-any-model-order-3811/)

brucer41 08-12-2008 09:14 AM

RE: WHO HAS A 2009 CHALLENGER ANY MODEL ON ORDER??

SKiDs33t, good for you man! Another bro to help with the pain and anguish of waiting for our SRT's!

SKiDs33t 08-14-2008 05:36 PM

Thread was getting dangerously close to the black hole that is the (gulp) 3rd page! Sooo....Bump!

Come on 09ers, lets make this thread as big the 08 thread!

[sm=icon_sneaky.gif]

kramtrah 08-14-2008 07:20 PM

Im hoping that my news today stays on course. My 09 SILVER SRT, according to my dealer, is now at C, for whatever good or true that is.

SKiDs33t 08-14-2008 07:30 PM

Congrats Kramtrah, and welcome to the C club. According to the registry, there are no SRT's beyond C status yet. Im hoping this will change next week. My dealer says I should have a VIN and PSP (build date) by then.

kramtrah 08-14-2008 08:11 PM

Thanks Bro. I am trying to be as patient as possible but would love to have THE CAR before the weather turns foul. Cant have her sitting there praying for no rain so that I can head out for a spin. Optimism and maybe, well yeah, I ll admit it, I slipped and had a tweak of Testors over on Andres Challaholics forum[sm=gears.gif]

Andre@Edge 08-14-2008 08:37 PM

Hey! Glue happens!

Us SILVER Challenger owners know one thing.... Its well worth the wait

TRW762X51mm 08-14-2008 08:38 PM

My vehicle just hit "D" status and I got my VIN# today.

The weird thing is when I called the Dodge hotline in the evening today the Indian dude told me my vehicle was in BX status, when in-fact the vehicle was in "C". I said, "OK. and hung-up". I then turned and called my dealer and he gave me my status code of "D" and VIN#. I dont trust the hotline no-longer. Anyways I got my VIN# and the car is moving pretty fast in about a month time. I may take possesion in late September or early October. :D

RoswellGrey 08-15-2008 12:51 AM

Boys, boys. You're ALL being sucked into Evil Andre's World of Testors. Personally, I'm avoiding all calls to India OR my dealer (car dealer, not glue dealer). OK. I DID call India ONCE. And I DID find out what time it was over there. But aside from that, I'm patiently waiting.... :(

TRW762X51mm 08-15-2008 04:34 AM

You guys and your glue. Damn! I went ahead and bought me a case of Testers and paper bags. [sm=drooldude.gif][sm=outcold.gif][sm=roll.gif]

mss3dodge 08-15-2008 05:28 AM

Hey Folks, I don't want to be a wet glue blanket, but RoswellGrey is right - get out of Andre's glue stash! :D Unfortunately my white R/T has been in D status almost a month with no further movement (I've had both the VON and VIN from the dealer since they updated me with the status back at that time). I just checked with them again yesterday and still no movement. I think they are building them at the rate of 10 a week... ;)

ORIGINAL: RoswellGrey

Boys, boys. You're ALL being sucked into Evil Andre's World of Testors. Personally, I'm avoiding all calls to India OR my dealer (car dealer, not glue dealer). OK. I DID call India ONCE. And I DID find out what time it was over there. But aside from that, I'm patiently waiting.... :(