Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   General Dodge Challenger Discussions (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/)
-   -   WHO HAS A 2009 CHALLENGER ANY MODEL ON ORDER?? (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/who-has-2009-challenger-any-model-order-3811/)

TRW762X51mm 07-21-2008 06:40 AM

RE: WHO HAS A 2009 CHALLENGER ANY MODEL ON ORDER??

I ordered 7/18. When did they tell you your vehicle will arrive?

Yes, the color choice is the hardest. I thought accessories options was the hardest, but I was wrong. My first color choice was:

1. Dark Titanium
2. Brilliant Black Crystal
3. Bright Silver
4. Stone White
5. HEMI Orange Pearl

fatcat 07-21-2008 08:39 AM

I want to ask any of you 2009 Challenger owners who are experienced in this post if there is any way at all to check the status of a VON number. I have ordered a 2009 R/T[sm=gears.gif] and the order is in my own name and not the dealers name but it has the dealer code and a VON number and it was ordered on May 15th and is still in BA status after all this time. Is my dealer BS ing me and doesn't have the allocation ? what do you think? HELP!!!! Fat Cat

BootCamp 07-21-2008 09:21 AM

Have your 8 digit VON ready, as well as your Indian-English Dictionary, and call 1 800 992 1997.
Listen to the prompts and give the CSR your VON when asked. Theyll put you on hold and give you a current status within 5 minutes.
Good Luck!

BootCamp 07-21-2008 09:23 AM

BTW....I dont think an allocation for R/Ts exists. I could be wrong, but I think the SEs and R/Ts are not limited by allocation like the SRTs are.

fatcat 07-21-2008 10:55 AM

Thanks Bootcamp, my VON has gone to " C " status , Fat Cat

BootCamp 07-21-2008 11:55 AM

Good deal, Bud. Wish MINE would move....
[:o]

Albeeno 07-21-2008 01:07 PM

Sorry to hear about that Rubber!

ORIGINAL: RUBBERBNDMAN

I have always had problems with White Dodge products. From 1 jumping out of park and rolling away to my best friend getting killed working for me. White looks great but for some reason it wont work for me.

Albeeno 07-21-2008 01:10 PM

Inferno Red is absolutely beautiful! Out of respect to my current Mustang (in Redfire Metallic Clearcoat), I can't go with a color that is so similar AND go MOPAR all at the same time! No telling what kind of consequences I'd be facing from the Blue Oval Gods between now and the date of my Challenger purchase... HAHAHA

ORIGINAL: davecpa

Wow... albeeno.. that white looks great... i ordered an inferno red R\T.. just to be different. Ordered mine from Moss Bros in Riverside, Ca... they are righteous dudes... great deal with no hassles.

Axel 07-21-2008 04:51 PM

I will take that risk. I absolutely love that color. I got a 06 Stang in that red, though I wanted the Eleanor color at first, when I traded it for an 07, I had the chance to get a Eleanor color, Tungsten Gray, but I loved the red to much. From what I can see of the Challenger in the similar red, I have to have it. I'll take the risk from the blue oval gods, especially since they've seemed to curse me in this car, not the 06, in the way of 3 tickets, third one I'm fighting, and someone running into me and forcing me off the road. Odd thing is that none of these were due to speeding, and one was due to an idiot who was upset that I looked at him wrong.

jvmax 07-21-2008 04:56 PM

From what I understand, unless you want an SE or RT automatic, no one knows when the SRT-8's or R/T with 6 speeds will be getting built for 2009