Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   General Dodge Challenger Discussions (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/)
-   -   WHO HAS A 2009 CHALLENGER ANY MODEL ON ORDER?? (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/who-has-2009-challenger-any-model-order-3811/)

Albeeno 07-19-2008 07:58 AM

RE: WHO HAS A 2009 CHALLENGER ANY MODEL ON ORDER??

I'm going with a Stone White R/T. I've been beating myself up over that and HEMI Orange, but have finally settled on White. Surprisingly, it doesn't seem to be an extremely popular color and I am a bit puzzled as to why it is not. One would think it would be just in terms of the whole Vanishing Point theme. Now if anybody living in MA gets a Stone White Challenger and steals my idea of a vanity plate reading OA 5599 I'll be really upset. :D

ORIGINAL: FormulaS

ORIGINAL: SKiDs33t

Ive been trying to reply for the past 24 hours, DodgeDreamer. I guess my answer is too long and it wont let me.
So short answer: It was a difficult decision, and I am still trying to decide if I should go Orange or Red.
You guys are not kidding..picking the color is becoming a task..If they had B-5 blue it would be easier

RoswellGrey 07-19-2008 10:14 AM

I gotta agree with your color choice Albeeno. ;)

Diablo 07-19-2008 12:02 PM

I am also a big fan of white. I had to settle on black because I wanted a SRT. I ordered my 09 SRT 06-19-08. Black with sunroof, my gig with nav, tire upgrade and SRT option group II. Paid MSRP.

Albeeno 07-20-2008 05:41 AM

That's awesome man. I'm hearing from folks I know that it's not as difficult as you might imagine to get MSRP...especially for the `09s. Congrats on yoru order! I'm hoping to order mine around Nov. or Dec. and have her ready to go next Summer!!!

ORIGINAL: Diablo

I am also a big fan of white. I had to settle on black because I wanted a SRT. I ordered my 09 SRT 06-19-08. Black with sunroof, my gig with nav, tire upgrade and SRT option group II. Paid MSRP.

Albeeno 07-20-2008 05:41 AM

I knew you would appreciate the color choice, Roswell! ;)

ORIGINAL: RoswellGrey

I gotta agree with your color choice Albeeno. ;)

RUBBERBNDMAN 07-20-2008 07:14 AM

I have always had problems with White Dodge products. From 1 jumping out of park and rolling away to my best friend getting killed working for me. White looks great but for some reason it wont work for me.

davecpa 07-20-2008 09:29 AM

Wow... albeeno.. that white looks great... i ordered an inferno red R\T.. just to be different. Ordered mine from Moss Bros in Riverside, Ca... they are righteous dudes... great deal with no hassles.

kidcharger 07-20-2008 07:24 PM

Let see who will get the first VIN for a 2009 Challenger!;)

TRW762X51mm 07-20-2008 10:22 PM

ORIGINAL: davecpa

Wow... albeeno.. that white looks great... i ordered an inferno red R\T.. just to be different. Ordered mine from Moss Bros in Riverside, Ca... they are righteous dudes... great deal with no hassles.
I also ordered mine from Moss Bros. Riverside. I ordered an Dark Titanium R/T. They are good people at Moss Bros. :)

Dave when did you order your R/T?

davecpa 07-21-2008 04:35 AM

I ordered mine 7-15-08.... Dark Titanium was my next color choice... i could never have guessed that picking a color would be so hard.