Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   General Dodge Challenger Discussions (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/)
-   -   WHO HAS A 2009 CHALLENGER ANY MODEL ON ORDER?? (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/who-has-2009-challenger-any-model-order-3811/)

DraganeeRacing 09-12-2008 03:16 PM

RE: WHO HAS A 2009 CHALLENGER ANY MODEL ON ORDER??

Order 2009 HOP 6 speed R/T : 7/25/08
recieved VIN today : 547132
Order Status : "C"

wirewilly 09-12-2008 03:44 PM

Are there any PA dealers that will sell a 09 SRT for $1,000 over msrp or LESS ?????????????

Cuda340 09-12-2008 03:57 PM

Champion Jeep/Dodge in Barrington, IL (Don Conrad) will sell you any 2009 Challenger for 1/2 the difference between Invoice and MSRP. I got $1,350 off my 2009 SRT order. They will deliver it to your door for about $500-600 or have it drop-shipped to your local dealer for around $300.

I live in New Jersey but bought out-of-state to get the best deal from one of the largest SRT dealers in the country (sold 150 SRTs last year). ;)

RUBBERBNDMAN 09-12-2008 05:32 PM

ORIGINAL: Cuda340

Champion Jeep/Dodge in Barrington, IL (Don Conrad) will sell you any 2009 Challenger for 1/2 the difference between Invoice and MSRP. I got $1,350 off my 2009 SRT order. They will deliver it to your door for about $500-600 or have it drop-shipped to your local dealer for around $300.

I live in New Jersey but bought out-of-state to get the best deal from one of the largest SRT dealers in the country (sold 150 SRTs last year). ;)
West Coast call HOOD RIVER DODGE in Oregon..Thats where I got my 08.

telecast76 09-12-2008 05:54 PM

Jeff D'Ambrosio in Downingtown Pa offered me a 2009 RT for MSRP in July (as did David Dodge in Chadds Ford Pa).

I have D'Ambrosio a $1000 down payment & they got me a Challenger to my exact description in 6 weeks, but the delivery guy backed it into a pole and they're still waiting for parts (after 2 weeks).

Meanwhile, David has offered to order me a new one to start all over @ MSRP - $1000.

I just got back from a business trip and tomorrow I want some answers from D'Ambrosio OR a new deal OR I'm going to cancel my order & head to David. If you go there, could you tell them I sent you so that I'll get whatever benny I can out of it? (I think they offer a couple hundred off for me or something). Thanks!

fatcat 09-12-2008 06:59 PM

RE: WHO HAS A 2009 ON ORDER?

Brucer41 , your in shock , wow I'm totally bowed over it says your in JB status for a stripe. What kind of stripe did you order? I ordered the hood to fender stripes and I just checked on both Vin Vision and the unofficial registry and they both say i'm now at status KZ which is released from plant and invoiced . How the Heck did that happen ? I hope I'm not dreaming . Com on man catch up with me so we can celebrate together and I hope a WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHERS ON HERE. WE ARE MOVING NOW !!!! Oh and 66 Cuda, PLEASE don't give up yet, I mean it you hang in there and yours will start moving I'm sure. Its just some small quirck or something special that you ordered or maybe yours is a 6 spd and I hear those are just a little delayed but just don't give up OK . Try to find " BUDMAN " where are you ?, 66 CUDA needs HELP. Anyone know or talk to Budman ask him to check on 66cudas car. OK well hang in every one they are a commin soon, Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]

ORIGINAL: brucer41

Fatcat, is was a shock to me to see it so far along so quickly. Not that I am displeased at all! Dont worry, I got the digital camera charged and ready. I hope I get to be there when it comes in but we shall see as if it is anytime after 7 AM I will have to wait to see it/pick it up after 5PM. Bummer! Anyway, THE GRIN? My lips are tickling my earlobes right now and I think my ears may fall into my mouth come Tuesday if teh gods are willing and the creek dont rise.

RoswellGrey 09-13-2008 01:13 AM

You want to see something strange? Look at my VinWin stats:

Scheduled for Build (D1) 08/26/2008 07:35 AM EDT Brampton Assembly, ON
Plant Release (KZ) 09/09/2008 07:47 PM EDT Brampton Assembly, ON

Current
Built - Pending Inspection (I) 09/09/2008 07:49 PM EDT
Brampton Assembly, ON

Future
At Facility 09/13/2008 08:00 AM EDT Sterling Heights Assy, MI
Loaded On Railcar 09/14/2008 08:00 AM EDT Sterling Heights Assy, MI
Railcar - Interchanged 09/18/2008 06:00 AM EDT East Saint Louis, IL
Railcar - Interchanged 09/19/2008 06:00 AM EDT East Saint Louis, IL
Railcar Placed at Destination Facility 09/22/2008 06:00 PM EDT Kirby, TX
Unloaded From Railcar 09/23/2008 06:00 AM EDT Kirby, TX
Vehicle Delivered to Dealer 09/26/2008 04:00 PM EDT Fiesta Auto Center
San Antonio, TX

The morning of 9-9, it showed the car had gone into "I" status about 6 a.m. that day and that the tentative date of arrival here was 9-23. The evening of 9-9, the listing changes, showing the KZ designation, and it returning to the "current" status of "I" two minutes later. Notice the "current" still is "I." In each of the three days since this happened, the ETA for San Antonio has been pushed back a day, so it currently is listed as 9-26. How does a car go from I to KZ and back to I?

SKiDs33t 09-13-2008 03:47 AM

THATS IT!! [sm=icon_flaming.gif]

Its been almost 8 hours and STILL no response to my email! Looks like Im going to have to pay international rates to call their toll-free customer support number just to get put on hold again.

tommyroadrunner 09-13-2008 05:34 AM

D status 9/11, ordered 6/20, Black 6 spd R/T all options, Timberline Dodge, Portland OR.

Countdown begins!!

66Cuda 09-13-2008 06:40 AM

Thanks Fatcat, I’m trying to keep the faith. I was doing good leading up to Friday. At least before Friday there were reasons they weren’t building my car. First the 6speed thing, then the orange paint. But now that these are not issues I don’t get why my car isn’t moving. In fact it’s moved backwards 8 days! Then there was that joke of an e-mail I got from Chrysler customer services. How the hell is my car going to be delivered before it’s been built? Your telling me that person in customer services couldn’t see that my car had a build date of 9/30? How then can she say it’s going to be delivered 4 to 5 weeks from 8/28? I’d like some of whatever she’s smoking! I have some old co-workers who are engineers at Dodge and they have been trying to help me as well and they haven’t been able to do anything and that just amazes me. In the past they have been able to get all sorts of info on other vehicles but this Challenger is in a black hole. No one knows anything about it. I’m just extremely frustrated with this now. There is no reason that my car should be moving backwards in stead of forwards.

ORIGINAL: fatcat

Brucer41 , your in shock , wow I'm totally bowed over it says your in JB status for a stripe. What kind of stripe did you order? I ordered the hood to fender stripes and I just checked on both Vin Vision and the unofficial registry and they both say i'm now at status KZ which is released from plant and invoiced . How the Heck did that happen ? I hope I'm not dreaming . Com on man catch up with me so we can celebrate together and I hope a WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHERS ON HERE. WE ARE MOVING NOW !!!! Oh and 66 Cuda, PLEASE don't give up yet, I mean it you hang in there and yours will start moving I'm sure. Its just some small quirck or something special that you ordered or maybe yours is a 6 spd and I hear those are just a little delayed but just don't give up OK . Try to find " BUDMAN " where are you ?, 66 CUDA needs HELP. Anyone know or talk to Budman ask him to check on 66cudas car. OK well hang in every one they are a commin soon, Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]

ORIGINAL: brucer41

Fatcat, is was a shock to me to see it so far along so quickly. Not that I am displeased at all! Dont worry, I got the digital camera charged and ready. I hope I get to be there when it comes in but we shall see as if it is anytime after 7 AM I will have to wait to see it/pick it up after 5PM. Bummer! Anyway, THE GRIN? My lips are tickling my earlobes right now and I think my ears may fall into my mouth come Tuesday if teh gods are willing and the creek dont rise.