Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   "24" is on tonight (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/off-topic-6/%2224%22-tonight-978/)

Jeremiah 29:11 01-14-2007 06:49 PM

"24" is on tonight

The season premiere of 24 is on tonight.

If you have never seen it, I think it is the best action TV show of all time.

All about saving the world against terrorism plots against the U.S..

If you have never seen it and watch it tonight......give me your feedback.

Enjoy.

RoswellGrey 01-16-2007 01:34 AM

RE: "24" is on tonight

I'd never watched it before but did so tonight because of the San Antonio angle. It seemed like a pretty good show. However, I recently purchased (at Wal-Mart, of course) the first season of the original Mission Impossible series on DVD (the season where Mr. Briggs rather than Mr. Phelps ran the IM force). Ahhhhhh, '60s cool. Now that's REAL TV entertainment! :D

Paladin06 01-16-2007 05:36 AM

Love that show!!!

TechmanBD 01-16-2007 09:51 AM

Not a fan of the show, but for christmas, my mom did get me the DVD "24" board game. Haven't played it yet. Haven't had the time.

RLSH700 01-16-2007 01:05 PM

I never get the chance to watch the show do to my schedule, but I will say the few episodes that I have seen are very good.

Jeremiah 29:11 01-16-2007 10:23 PM

Well, I saw the 2 hours on Sunday and the next 2 hours on Monday night for a total of 4 hours of seaon premiere. Totally awesome!

If you have never seen it, at least watch one episode before you make a decision. Chloe the analyst on the show is the computer genius
but she acts so mad and pouts that is is funny. My favorite episode was when she was asked to do a field assignment and she opened up with
the machine gun and blew the terrorist away......that was awesome!

If you are an action guy, I cannot see how you would not like this show. They must spend a lot of money on props.....like the missiles
from the attack helicopter blowing up the house in LA with terrorist inside. It looked real.

RoswellGrey....of the Mission Impossible movies, I feel the 3rd one was the best even though Tom Cruise is losing his fan support.

As a boy, I too enjoyed the old TV series and Barbara Bain was a very nice, very cool lady?

TeeWJay426 01-17-2007 02:56 PM

I am a DIE HARD fan.... have the first 5 seasons on DVD; was so looking forward to the premier.... recorded the 1st part Sunday; then lost power due to the ice storm Monday afternoon, and didn't get it back until last night!!![:@] I see they are releasing the two part 4 hour premier on DVD.... will have to get to the video store and rent it when it's available. I'll wait for the full season to be released on DVD before I buy it!

Jeremiah 29:11 01-17-2007 09:49 PM

My family buys me the every seaon for Christmas. That is a nice gift for me.

RLSH700 01-17-2007 09:53 PM

There are few better gifts than DVD sets for Christmas as long as they aren't botched right out of the box (cough Universal Studios cough). I received three different ones this past year.

1 Bad Mirada 01-17-2007 10:12 PM

dont hate me, but i hate it...i think that its stupid.

when i worked as an auditor, living in hotels for about a year and a half, the company made us share rooms..adults, sharing rooms...anyway, i had one roommate who loved the show, and i would watch it when he watched it, and it seemed so far fetched to me, i would go shower when it would come on, as i found it so dumb that it annoyed me..

but im sure that i watch alot of shows that others think are stupid.