Notices
Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Contest time! Click here for free stuff!!!!

Old 09-07-2010, 07:05 AM
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Contest time! Click here for free stuff!!!!

Ok, so the time has come for the contest for the Dodge Challenger promotional posters from Dodge!

The posters came to the house this past weekend and they are much nicer than your average store-bought poster. They are super thick, heavy duty posters and look like this:

So, on to the contest!

It is a simple trivia contest with all of the answers available in the commercials featuring the new Challenger, as well as at Dodge's official blog - RedLetterDodge. RLD has a ton of great Dodge information, as well as wallpapers of the latest Dodge products like the 2010 Dodge Challenger.

The contest is live as soon as this thread is up and entries should be PMed to me with the subject: CONTEST. While I would be amazed if there was more than one person who gets them all right AND hits the tiebreaker on the nose, but in that case, the person who got their entry in first, wins.

Oh, by the way, there will be five winners - all of which will get the poster shown above.

The Questions:
1 What is the 6th-from-last spoken word in the Dodge Challenger “Freedom” commercial?

2 At what time (in seconds) in the Dodge Challenger “Freedom” commercial does the 2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 first appear?

3 How many lucky winners won the Freedom advertising posters during the contest at RedLetterDodge?

4 How many Dodge Challengers appear in the Freedom commercial?

5 What are a couple things America got right?

6 In the Antique Challenger photo commercial, how many times do they say the word “Challenger”?

7 What is the 7th-from-last word in the Antique Challenger Photo commercial?

8 Who is pictured with General Washington and the 2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8? Be specific.

9 Tie-break question. Price is right rules are in effect (closest without going over). How many miles did I put on my 2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 test car in the 8 days that I had it?

Good luck!

For those too lazy to hunt for the commercials..here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezk0e1VL80o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkAw835agX0