Notices
Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Faster than an SRT?

Old 12-08-2011, 01:58 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Red face Faster than an SRT?

A guy goes out and buys a 2012 Challenger SRT.

He takes it out for a spin and, while doing so, stops for a red light. An old man on a moped (both looking about 90 years old) pulls up next to him. The old man looks over the sleek, shiny surface of the car, with the twin hood scoops, and asks,

"What kind of car ya' got there, sonny?"

The young man proudly replies, "A 2012 Challenger with a 6.4 Hemi engine. It costs $44,000.

"That's a lot of money" says the old man, shocked. "Why does it cost so much?"

"Because this car can do up to 178 miles an hour!" states the cool MOPAR dude proudly.

The moped driver asks, "Can I take a look inside?"

"Sure," replies the owner.

So, the old man pokes his head in the window and looks around at the SRT leather seats, the 180 mph speedo, and the 6-speed manual.

Leaning back on his moped, the old man says "That's a pretty nice car, all right!"

Just then, the light changes, so the guy decides to show the old man what his car can do. He floors it, lays 60 feet of rubber, and within 13 seconds the speedometer reads 115 MPH. Suddenly, he notices a dot in his rear view mirror. It seems to be getting closer! He slows down to see what it could be and suddenly, whhhoossh! Something whips by him, going much faster!

"What on earth could be going faster than my 392?" the young man asks himself.

Then, ahead of him, he sees a dot coming toward him. Whoooooosh! It goes by again, heading the opposite direction! And, it almost looked like the old man on the moped!

"Couldn't be," thinks the guy."

"How could a moped outrun my SRT?"

Again, he sees a dot in his rear view mirror!

Whooooosh Ka-BbblaMMM! It plows into the back of his Challenger, demolishing the rear end. The young man jumps out, and darn, it is the old man!!! Of course the moped and the old man are hurting for certain.

He runs up to the dying old man and says, "You're hurt bad! Is there anything I can do for you?"

The old man groans and replies "Yes.

Unhook my suspenders from your side-view mirror!"

Last edited by Cuda340; 12-08-2011 at 09:12 AM.
Old 12-15-2011, 10:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Cuda340
A guy goes out and buys a 2012 Challenger SRT.

He takes it out for a spin and, while doing so, stops for a red light. An old man on a moped (both looking about 90 years old) pulls up next to him. The old man looks over the sleek, shiny surface of the car, with the twin hood hid bulbs, and asks,

"What kind of car ya' got there, sonny?"

The young man proudly replies, "A 2012 Challenger with a 6.4 Hemi engine. It costs $44,000.

"That's a lot of money" says the old man, shocked. "Why does it cost so much?"

"Because this car can do up to 178 miles an hour!" states the cool MOPAR dude proudly.

The moped driver asks, "Can I take a look inside?"

"Sure," replies the owner.

So, the old man pokes his head in the window and looks around at the SRT leather seats, the 180 mph speedo, and the 6-speed manual.

Leaning back on his moped, the old man says "That's a pretty nice car, all right!"

Just then, the light changes, so the guy decides to show the old man what his car can do. He floors it, lays 60 feet of rubber, and within 13 seconds the speedometer reads 115 MPH. Suddenly, he car parts a dot in his rear view mirror. It seems to be getting closer! He slows down to see what it could be and suddenly, whhhoossh! Something whips by him, going much faster!

"What on earth could be going faster than my 392?" the young man asks himself.

Then, ahead of him, he sees a dot coming toward him. Whoooooosh! It goes by again, heading the opposite direction! And, it almost looked like the old man on the moped!

"Couldn't be," thinks the guy."

"How could a moped outrun my SRT?"

Again, he sees a dot in his rear view mirror!

Whooooosh Ka-BbblaMMM! It plows into the back of his Challenger, demolishing the rear end. The young man jumps out, and darn, it is the old man!!! Of course the moped and the old man are hurting for certain.

He runs up to the dying old man and says, "You're hurt bad! Is there anything I can do for you?"

The old man groans and replies "Yes.

Unhook my suspenders from your side-view mirror!"
lol. Pretty funny. Where did you get this from? It's kind of funny because this story relates a bit to my grandfather. I bought a SRT Challenger couple months ago. He had the nerve to ask me why I would spend so much money on a "ok looking car". I wanted to throw him out the car. lol.
Old 12-16-2011, 07:06 PM
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL! Very clever. I was about to ask if the old man's other vehicle was an Indian Scout motorcycle.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts