Notices
Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Rush Limbaugh nailed it!

Old 10-08-2007, 07:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Rush Limbaugh nailed it!

Wow, So many great posts and then you accuse Rush of racism. Dude, you are way out of bounds and WRONG! I doubt you come up with one example of Rush actually doing or saying something racist.

Pretty sad...[sm=WTFsgign.gif]

Old 10-08-2007, 08:01 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Paladin06

Is that a threat?? You be careful my friend.
No, I'm not threatening you at all. As long as you are obeying the rules, we're fine. What I meant was that sometimes people say things without thinking first and it makes them look bad. It comes back to haunt them later because it damages their image in other people's eyes and damages their credibility. I have had a number of occasions where I have made mistakes in what I have said to people and it has haunted me later by making an enemy simply by mistaking what someone said to me.

What I'm trying to say is responding to a person's opinion in this matter could cause a loss in one's own credibility which could cost them in future debates by the fact that some will not listen to them due to saying things like this. The problem that you have run into is that there are quite a few people on this forum who like Rush Limbaugh and/or agree with what he said here. Calling him a racist and accusing him of lying about this without evidence to back up your claim is going to turn them off. In the future they might not listen to what you are saying because they lost trust as a result of all of this. I would suggest avoiding the issue of racism to make a point in the future as it causes people to get very upset.

First and foremost, I want you to calm down. Try taking a day off or two. When I get upset that is what I have to do to put things into perspective. I think you've had a bad day or something else is bothering you because this is not at all like you.

Awsure, please don't provoke him.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts

Old 10-08-2007, 09:30 PM
Super Moderator

Is that a threat?? You be careful my friend.
Okay this is a threat in a threat.

We need not to get so defensive. If we do not like somebody, then you are entitled to that for whatever reason it may be but name calling will not be tolerated in this family friendly forum and neither will threats. Egging people on will be frowned upon as well.

I like the saying that if you can't say anything good about anybody, then don't say anything at all.

Paladin06...you have been an asset to this forum and everybody has bad days. Let's just chaulk it up to one of those days.

Now let's all take a deep breath and move forward. We need to be focusing on the Challenger news which will be hitting later this week coming from the dealer convention.

I suggest everybody focus their energies on talking to your dealers and post back what you found out so we can compare notes. This may be an exciting week for all of us.

Now let's all enjoy this forum.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 10-09-2007, 03:15 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jeremiah good response and a good idea. Most all people on this forum I enjoy and look forward to their input. I will not let one post by someone I respect destroy my opinion of them. Paladin you are entitled to your veiw and I always look forward to others take on the issues. Its what makes us well rounded and can help in understanding another persons veiws of the issues. But you do need to find credible material or its a he said she said. No harm no foul as far as I'm concerned in this matter.
Old 10-09-2007, 11:25 AM
Super Moderator

lear4406.....thanks I try.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 10-09-2007, 02:05 PM

I agree 100% with what Rush said.
Old 10-09-2007, 06:23 PM

This whole topic is why I keep my radio carefully tuned to rock stations.
Old 10-10-2007, 10:34 AM

I agree keep listing to those rock stations and I will do the same, no arguments just music.