Notices
Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

What is your favorite TV show?

Old 06-22-2006, 06:51 PM
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What is your favorite TV show?

im a writer..."journalist"...i get paid to write reviews or informative articles. i dont get paid for the forum stuff.

MS paint just isnt made to edit photos with good quality...thats why it comes free on every PC...now amanda has an editing program which will change the size without hurting the quality, but i dont have it, and dont know how to use it.
Old 06-22-2006, 07:44 PM
Super Moderator

Who do you write for?

Not surprising that MS version is inferior. They tend to be the lowest quality but people still use them because they are two things: A. cheap B. user friendly (most of the time.).

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts

Old 06-22-2006, 08:10 PM
Administrator

i write for the person who owns the forums...he has more than just car sites, but in some cases, like the home page here, i compiled all of that information. ive done comprehensive reviews of the history of the mustang, charger, etc...as well as new car reviews.

we have plans at some point to open a magazine site. right now we're working on the programming and such...well, not "we"...the programming people. i dont know when the hopefully open date is now.
Old 06-22-2006, 08:44 PM
Super Moderator

Let me know when you guys finish that. I'm actually working on writing a few books right now (nonautomotive). I am planning though to write a book about common myths about cars and advice on how to pick the right car for yourself, as well as tips on how to get great gas mileage. What new car reviews have you done and where are they? I'd like to read them. I trust you a lot more than a lot of these serverely outdated outlets that are out of touch.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first to 2000 posts

Old 06-22-2006, 09:17 PM
Administrator

for DCX ive done the 300c, 300c SRT8, the caliber (pre-release), charger srt-8, mclaren slr, and the new m class

for fmc ive done the 05 mustang, 06 mustang, 07 cobra, and a ton of history reviews...the rx8, the mx5 miata

for gm ive done the H3, the 06 monte, the new Z06, the TBSS, the cobalt SS, the new GTO, the 1969 camaro

for imports, ive done the pre release 06 eclipse, the next gen mini, the 06 SI, the audi B7, the carrera GT and gemballa GT, the 06 350z and the evo 9.

there might be more, im not sure...i lose track. they got better as time went on, and the ones where ive driven the car are better. lately, ive been doing reviews of histories of various cars...my latest project, other than this sites information section, is this:
http://www.mustangforums.com/timeline/

its a year by year review of the mustang from 64 to present. ive also done year by year reviews of the saleens and roush stangs. i do whatever is requested of my lately...
Old 06-22-2006, 10:29 PM
Super Moderator

Wow, what an interesting and cool job......writing about cars and stuff.

What are you thoughts on windingroad.com is that kind of what you are planning on doing.....an internet magazine.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 06-22-2006, 10:41 PM
Administrator

sort of like that, but i will cover other aspects of automotive enthusiasm, such as racing events...odd news..plus the reviews.

there are some interesting things that im going to do, but i dont want to talk about it just yet....
Old 06-22-2006, 11:06 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Jeremiah 29:11

Wow, what an interesting and cool job......writing about cars and stuff.

What are you thoughts on windingroad.com is that kind of what you are planning on doing.....an internet magazine.
Yeah that is real cool job. I hope to have a job like that some day. Only tell us what you can. Let us know when you can.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first to 2000 posts

Old 06-23-2006, 12:04 AM
Super Moderator

Hey if you guys are still on here, turn on the SPEED CHANNEL right now. They have the special on the Challenger and 'Cuda showing right now!

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first to 2000 posts

Old 06-23-2006, 12:22 AM
Super Moderator

Tell me if is any good as I do not subscribe and would have to pay for that program.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

Quick Reply: What is your favorite TV show?