Notices
Sights N Sounds Post your pics, videos, and sound clips here.

INTERIOR PICS!!

Old 02-05-2008, 01:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: INTERIOR PICS!!

The interior of the car does not live up to the exterior. That is because the exterior ****ing rocks, where as the interior is just "OK". Nothing super or horrible on the inside. But when you have an exterior that is that phenomenal, it is natural to want an interior that follows suit.

It won't keep me from buying the car, but I may have to take DamnSkippy's advice and seek some aftermarket upgrades. I bet the R/T won't get those nice seats from the SRT. [X(]
Old 02-05-2008, 01:40 PM

Agreed...but I'll keep the RT interior just as I find it.

I hope the manual has the pistol grip!
Old 02-05-2008, 02:06 PM

They came close? Huh? No...there are so many differences it's not funny. What they came close to is the Charger interior. Steering wheel, gauge cluster, shifter, seats, door skins, climate controls, radio, dash...ALL different. Are we looking at the same pictures?

PLEASE!! - The pistol grip shifter got left out. WHY? It cost $4 more to put that in or they a bunch in stock from Charger & 300C parts bins? Give me a break.
Old 02-05-2008, 02:21 PM

Dissapointing but I'll still buy the car. I think it's about the same as the mustang interior. I do wish they had kept the concept steering wheel or at least something besides the charger one.
Old 02-05-2008, 02:30 PM

Yep, that steering wheel has got to go >_<

Old 02-05-2008, 03:21 PM

Agreed, the 4 spoke has got to go. I am also disappointed in dodge for not making the challengers interior different than the chargers, well at least they didn't make it 4 doors(charger). Although i do like the seats, but don't get me wrong i will still buy one and be a lifelong Mopar fan!!!
Old 02-05-2008, 04:12 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: awsure

They came close? Huh? No...there are so many differences it's not funny. What they came close to is the Charger interior. Steering wheel, gauge cluster, shifter, seats, door skins, climate controls, radio, dash...ALL different. Are we looking at the same pictures?

PLEASE!! - The pistol grip shifter got left out. WHY? It cost $4 more to put that in or they a bunch in stock from Charger & 300C parts bins? Give me a break.
I guess you do not need a pistol shifter for a automatic transmission.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 02-05-2008, 04:12 PM

Exacly, we should be thankful that they didnt make it a freakin 4 door! Then we would of had these things runnin around as cop cars and taxis! (Puke)
Old 02-05-2008, 04:27 PM

Good point Jereimiah
Old 02-05-2008, 04:56 PM

I feel like I could settle with this interior(nutral).

I mean MSRP is not a lot to pay for a high HP late-model muscle car. It would be nicer to have a totally redesigned dash, but when I'm doing burnouts in front of my neighbor's house. He's not going to come running out of his house to tell me my interior sucks.

[sm=gears.gif]

I guess Dodge could sell a dash assy' similar to the concept that would directly replace the production, for those that don't like it. That would help parts/accessories sales. Yea, I know some of you wouldn't really like that, but you can't sell a car for $40,000 if you have $10,000 (or more) just in the interior.

Quick Reply: INTERIOR PICS!!