Notices
Sights N Sounds Post your pics, videos, and sound clips here.

INTERIOR PICS!!

Old 02-05-2008, 07:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: INTERIOR PICS!!

Someone said weeks ago, theyd be willing to sit on a box.

Only when I'm building it, have trouble keeping most seats from ripping out from the massive acceleration.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________

Now for nit-picking -

Look at those cheap-ass pedals - I think they could have designed/implemented nice metal/sporty pedals. Dodge must have purchased several hundred million of these design so they have to use them in "every" vehicle they ever build.

Eric
Old 02-05-2008, 08:04 PM

I think the interior is exactly what I expected, I think it's fine, take a good look at those seats, don't expect to get those on a standard R/T either, I dont think it sucks at all, Like someone else said, do you remember how the originals where? I had a friend that had both a T/A and a plain jane one and some of the plastic parts left a lot to be desired, also like someone else said, If your going to lay the wicked burnout somewhere/or cruse hot august nights do you really think someone would say: " Yea, that's a cool car, to bad the interior sucks!" I think it's just fine, those seats alone make me want an SRT8!

Old 02-05-2008, 08:10 PM

Ok, i'll nit pik as well, I hate the Ram on the steering wheel, and oh, I hate the Ram graphic thats shown on the nav unit, In fact I hate the Rams wherever they may be on the car!

I'm not a rams fan and I'm not buying a truck

Other than that I like it..
Old 02-05-2008, 08:30 PM

i believe it was lawn chairs
Old 02-05-2008, 08:44 PM

ORIGINAL: JJMPB

i believe it was lawn chairs
Wooden lawn chairs? Huh?

Old 02-05-2008, 08:45 PM

coated with rustolium of course
Old 02-05-2008, 08:52 PM

The more I look... the more I'm thinking... that tranny shifter has gotta go... [:'(]
Old 02-05-2008, 09:11 PM

have to agree with you there
Old 02-07-2008, 03:39 AM

I think my disappointment comes from the fact that I don't want some kind of luxury interior. I'm looking at retro here, make the interior similar, but up to date, to the Challenger of yesteryear just like the Mustang. We have all the good of the new comfort features with the mix of the old.

Looking at the 2008 Lincoln MKZ, please tell me if I have the wrong year, the only thing that looks exact to the Mustang, and to all the other cars, is the vents. Everything else may be similar, but it's still unique to the desing of the Mustang, not exact to another car like this is to the Charger. This is why I'm so disappointed. If I sat on the outside of this thing and drove it, I would be in love. I would be, and am, a little disappointed in no butterfly vavles, but hey, I can live with that. When I have to sit in my wife's $21,000 car and get in my $35,000 car and look at the same interior, I'm disappointed. When I got in my wfie's old 05 Neon and got into my 03 Ram, I didn't not see the same interior. I knew I was in a different vehicle. I believe the same still applies to the 09 Ram. Now I'm wondering if I sit in a Caliber, Charger, Challenger or Avenger, if I will really be able to tell the difference. Do a blindfold test of interiors only and see if people can tell the difference. lol. Again, it doesn't have to be some expensive interior, just unique would be nice, even if some parts were in fact from other cars.

As for the Camaro interior, I didn't say I liked the car. The car is a disgrace to the name just like the Charger, but the interior isn't bad on the spyshots that they have. I say that because it's unique. People are paying less for a Mustang, less for a Camar, more then likely, and these companies are doing just as bad as Chrysler, yet they offer something unique in their retro muscle cars.

Here's the interior of the camaro. There are some pretty bad parts on this car, the gauges just to point out one out of a few things I see, steering wheel, buttons below the radio, but the overall layout isn't terrible.

http://blog.cardomain.com/blog/2008/...maro-inte.html
Old 02-07-2008, 03:51 AM

the steering wheel reminds me of my cousins 86 camaro

Quick Reply: INTERIOR PICS!!