Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

EXCITING CHALLENGER MOPAR GROUP CLUB NEWS!!!!!

Old 11-24-2008, 02:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EXCITING CHALLENGER MOPAR GROUP CLUB NEWS!!!!!

GREAT NEWS !!! Here's the Challenger Mopar Muscle Car club news :

As some of you are aware I had interest and hopes of starting a car club for all of our Challenger owners whether on the East coast and/or eventually countrywide. This idea has been in limbo for several months now. If you read or have read all the posts in the " ANY ONE INTERESTED IN A EAST COAST OR NJ CHALLENGER CLUB OR REGISTRY " thread you can see the history and what has happened.

Well, the time is now for all those that showed initial interest and all other interested forum members, to sign up and join a really great club. My recommendation has come from a lot of searching and looking at various other clubs!

I've already joined this club and have attended several events which included some " Meet and Greets ",
a" Dyno Test and Tune Day " ,which was attended by Steve and Jason of RDP Motorsports who know Andre@ Edge from our forum. I can report that this club is fully set up and functioning well with lots of events being held thru the year and doing a lot of good charitable work as a bonus!

Events like Car Shows, Road Trips, Cruise Nights, Club Dinners, Club Bar-B-Ques, Drag Race Days, Dyno Test and Tune Days, Help With Mods Days and attending as many other car events as they can fit in!

The big bonus to this club is the Members.....they are a lot like all of our forum members .....in other words very friendly, open, respectful, fun, willing to help others, and with lots of knowledge of MOPARS and modding them.

I can't express how enthusiastic this club is about Mopars as they started off with Dodge Chargers, Chrysler 300's, older Challengers,and all forms of MOPARS and now their website was redesigned to include the NEW DODGE CHALLENGERS!!

So if you were one of the forum members that were originally interested in starting a club, as well as all other forum members and/or Mopar owners please join with me and become a member of this club !

At the present time they have no dues and it's totally free to join just by signing up and registering at their website !

I know in the future they will have things like club window stickers, membership cards, tee shirts ,and hopefully at some future time club jackets, and other goodies as we grow.

I for one can assure you ....you won't be sorry ....they are a fun friendly group and work hard at it to also grow the club. They have in the works chapters in Delaware. Upstate NY and Penna at this time and they are hoping to grow it across the country.

At present I think there are over 120 members signed up to the website and/or club and several more each week.

SO PLEASE SIGN UP TODAY OR AS SOON AS YOU CAN AT :

New Club Name: NJ MOPAR GROUP
Website Address: www.njmopargroup.com
E-mail at: info@njmopargroup.com
Snail Mail: NJ Mopar Group
7 Henry Court , Bldg. 2 Unit 7
Mount Arlington, NJ 07856

President : Dave Vanderwekke
Phone: 973-883-7335

OR you can E-mail me at : wboyd18993@aol.com
Phone me at : 609-296-1915 and ask for Wayne Boyd
if you have questions;

Thanks everyone for taking the time to read all this and I hope you will consider joining this club with me and my Challenger! .....FAT CAT ....aka Wayne....aka Locomotion

COME ON EVERYONE AND JOIN WITH ME IN THIS CLUB......THE GUYS AND GIRLS IN THIS CLUB ARE REALLY A FUN LOVING BUNCH WHO DO A LOT OF FUN STUFF!!!.........FAT CAT[sm=gears.gif]

Old 11-25-2008, 07:06 AM

Default RE: EXCITING CHALLENGER MOPAR GROUP CLUB NEWS!!!!!

OK Everyone, I've contacted by instant message or E-mail every forum member that originally signed up as interested in joining a club. Now its up to you. If your as passionate and interested in doing lots of fun things with your New CHALLENGER in tow as I am, then all you need do is JOIN !!! Or start a chapter in your area or state with all the welcome and help you could need from the main club! ...Please don't think bad or that its exclusively NJ just because it now says NJ Mopar Group.....Thats only because thats where it all started and when we get enough chaptors it will probably change to National Mopar Group or something similiar. What we need now is members interested in Mopars and / or Challengers and its free so get in at the start and on the ground floor!!!!

For more History and news as to how we are trying to grow the club please log in and visit the original site at www.njchargergroup.com . This site is being moved together with the NJ Mopar Group site slowly and everything has not been transferred yet so please take a look at this also!!!

Thanks and best wishes to all for a VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! Fat Cat [sm=gears.gif]
Old 11-25-2008, 09:45 AM

DON"T forget to check out the original club site at ......www.njchargergroup.com .....for all the latest news and the history of the club along with the news about the growth of the cklub and how you are needed to help us grow!!! Thanks again from Fat Cat!!![sm=gears.gif]
Old 11-25-2008, 11:35 AM

ATTENTION FORUM MEMBERS !!!! I really need your help with information from all of you that originally signed up for our club. I'm sure some of you are a little reluctant to give out your SNAIL MAIL ADDRESS but I'm asking you to please send me an E-mail from any of your web addresses with your regular mail address in the E-mail to either .....wboyd18993@aol.com......or mail me a note with your address on it to :

Wayne Boyd
3 Pier Point
Little Egg Harbor, NJ 08087

or you can even call if you like and ask for me at : 609-296-1915.....leave message if I'm not home at the moment please !!

Why all this you ask ? well its very important to me and its to show all of you how serious I am about getting together with all or any of you, and that we've been supporting each other for so long on this forum , in many ways as NEW CLUB MEMBERS to have fun, injoy each others company, and show, talk about , exchange ideas, have shows, cruise days and nights and in totally injoy our CHALLENGERS !! YOU WILL SEE THE PROOF OF THIS BY THE MEMBERSHIP INFO CARDS AND POST CARDS THAT I WANT TO SEND EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU !

I have all the cards , envelopes and postage ready all I need is names with an address to send them to.

I Guarantee Absolutely that your address will be kept totally private !!!

SO PLEASE SEND IT TO ME IN ANY OF THE WAYS !!! THANK YOU SO MUCH , FAT CAT[sm=gears.gif]
Old 11-25-2008, 11:53 AM

Done, Fatcat. Via e-mail.
Old 11-25-2008, 01:29 PM

fatcat, PM sent!
Old 11-25-2008, 10:06 PM

RE: EXCITING CHALLENGER MOPAR GROUP CLUB NEWS!!!!! - 11/25/2008 3:53:30 PM

RoswellGrey
Former Challenger Owner

Ordered 6-16-08. Delivered 9-22-08.

(in reply to fatcat)
Report | Post #: 5

RE: EXCITING CHALLENGER MOPAR GROUP CLUB NEWS!!!!! - 11/25/2008 5:29:06 PM

brucer41
426 Hemi Member

Bruce W.

Ordered 10/01/2008

OK RosewellGrey and brucer41 thanks for sending the requested info and along with " Vino's" I'll be sending that info ASAP. Also in the near future I will be gathering some small club goodies and sending them along later. But Roswell, PLEASE don't expect a club jacket or anything that good!!! LOL Nothing that expensive YET ....anyway ....he he he But we are going to look into jackets, tee shirts, sweatshirts, embroided patches ,ETC but of course these will carry a price tag but we will keep the prices as low as we can. The stuff in a week or two will be a surprise but we need some time to have CHALLENGER stuff made up as most of the in stock club stuff is in the Charger name so be patient. Thanks , Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]
Old 11-26-2008, 08:56 AM

HEY EVERYONE !!!! Thanks for showing some interest and keep spreading the word !!! AND TO ALL THE FORUM MEMBERS HERE AND AT THE CLUB MAY I WISH YOU ALL THE HAPPIEST OF THANKSGIVINGS!!!

FAT CAT[sm=gears.gif]
Old 11-29-2008, 11:10 AM

ORIGINAL: fatcat

HEY EVERYONE !!!! Thanks for showing some interest and keep spreading the word !!! AND TO ALL THE FORUM MEMBERS HERE AND AT THE CLUB MAY I WISH YOU ALL THE HAPPIEST OF THANKSGIVINGS!!!

FAT CAT[sm=gears.gif]

[sm=hia.gif][sm=groupwave.gif]Hey everybody, I sure hope everyone had a very nice Thanksgiving day and remembered to take a minute to BLESS OUR TROOPS for keeping us safe around the world!!!

Now I'd like to say Hi to all those forum members that originaly said they were intereted in starting a club. Now I've heard from only 3 of you plus 2 new members. Now i'd like to apologise to the rest of you if you may be thinking it took me to long to get it going or I gave up on it altogether. Well I'm sorry[sm=imsorry.gif] if that is so, but now I've found a great club and joined it, attended several of their events, met lots of their members and want to help them grow and expand. Remember why I started this Idea.....If those fun people from the west coast can get together and set up events to do things to injoy their Challengers and their friendships then I'm thinking many of us can too. With this club we can do that and futher more many of you out there can to because this club is trying hard to start new Groups across the country so we can all participtate.

So if accept my apologie and still have an interest then please will the following members and any others that are interested reply here or to me in person:

108Challenger
Vanishing Point
RyanNY
Bad2thebone
SamtheJeepman
BadGTS340
Boot Camp
Captain Crash
DCXFAN
edithesplanade
TRW762X51mm
66Cuda
Andre@Edge

Those people plus 3 that Ive heard from and 2 new members all showed interest and I've sent them the info so post on here, IM me or E-mail me and for info!

Thanks A Lot, Wayne aka Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]
Old 11-30-2008, 07:02 AM

[sm=oopssign.gif]Here I am asking people to join a Club with me and not giving out all the info so they can contact me if they want. So here it is and don't hesitate to contact me with ANY questions:

Wayne Boyd
3 Pier Point
Little Egg Harbor, NJ 08087

Phone: 609-296-1915

E-mail at: wboyd18993@aol.com

Or post on : www.njmpoargroup.com

or: www.njchargergroup.com

SPREAD THE WORD !!! and thanks, Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]

Quick Reply: EXCITING CHALLENGER MOPAR GROUP CLUB NEWS!!!!!