Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

EXCITING CHALLENGER MOPAR GROUP CLUB NEWS!!!!!

Old 12-01-2008, 11:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: EXCITING CHALLENGER MOPAR GROUP CLUB NEWS!!!!!

ORIGINAL: fatcat

[sm=oopssign.gif]Here I am asking people to join a Club with me and not giving out all the info so they can contact me if they want. So here it is and don't hesitate to contact me with ANY questions:

Wayne Boyd
3 Pier Point
Little Egg Harbor, NJ 08087

Phone: 609-296-1915

E-mail at: wboyd18993@aol.com

Or post on : www.njmpoargroup.com

or: www.njchargergroup.com

SPREAD THE WORD !!! and thanks, Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]

[sm=thanx.gif][sm=smiley20.gif] I want to say THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE MEMBERS SO FAR that have showed interest in and E-mailed or called me for more information . Right today its been 2 more members on top of the 7 others that have signed up to date.. GREAT WORK and I'm so glad to see the interest and passion to keep the Muscle Car hobby and membership alive. I still must ask all of you whether you've joined or not to PLEASE just take a few miuntes out of your busy schedule to at a minumum to go to the club web site at .... www.njmopargroup.com and at the least sign in as a guest and read all you can about the club and its growth. One note is that you get much more right now by doing the same at our original web site at....www.njchargergroup.com ....which we are in the process of combining and still working some bugs out. If you do this, and believe me I know how busy most of you are living and working your daily lives, I can promise you that you will see and read a lot of interesting , exciting , and fun news and info about this up and comming club.
HEY ITS FREE SO WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE ??? ..OK maybe a few miutes of time but thats it!
Give it a try and THANKS, Wayne......aka Fat Cat here[sm=gears.gif]....and LOCOMOTION[sm=gears.gif] at the club web sites
Old 12-04-2008, 05:48 PM

[sm=dontgetit.gif]OK you guys and girls , maybe I'm being nieve or perhaps I'm being too pushy about starting this club but I'm just not getting it? Maybe its the comming winter doldrums or that the initial excitement over the new CHALLENGERs is drying up but I really though and of course hoped that I would see a little more interest for anyone with a love or passion for this car and the Muscle car hobby in general than I'm seeing now.[sm=smiley13.gif] Just a little dissappointed or bummed out about the lack of or little response I'm getting[sm=sorry.gif]and I know none of you are here to make me happy or hear me complain [sm=shutup.gif] but maybe you can provide a little insight[sm=goodidea.gif][sm=feedback.gif][sm=exactly.gif][sm=badidea.gif],and/or a little[sm=helpout.gif] by at least getting back to me if this idea is past its time? Or if those that are sincerely interested could just post on here or E-mail, Call me on the phone or IM me as to what they think I did wrong[sm=sigh.gif] if I did? ...OR.....NO! I'm not buying everyone a club jacket !!!![sm=noooo.gif] We are working on a design but it won't be free!![sm=ts.gif][sm=trust_me.gif][sm=youreright.gif]

Whats needed to spark[sm=badbadbad.gif] or re-ignite[sm=shootshoot.gif] the interest in this NJ MOPAR GROUP club ? This club is very sincere in its desire to grow, and add state chapters or even area chapters witin states and they have a ton of good ideas, events , car shows, cruise nights , daytine cruises, dinners, Bar-B-Ques, picnics, charitable events that should be interesting to all of us in one level or another.

Again , I know all of us are very busy working and living our day to day lives, the economy is in the crapper, we are all worried whats next , the winter is here and not a good time for car clubs, your waiting to see if you get , or worse yet , get to keep your Challenger and I'm sure you all can come up with a lot of other reasons....... I just need to hear from you one way or another...maybe its more like if we don't post he will go away...well thats ok too ....but that doesn't bother me as much as not knowing any thing after the initial interest.....Just say it and I'll go away and let this die because I'm still a member and injoying it tremendously and having fun getting ready for the summer....we need some good thoughts and things to look forward to also.....so COME ON EVERYBODY .....hit me up or shut me down ...I'm here for ya and so is this club!!!

You got my info already so I'm not typing that .....thanks for reading this , hope I hear from some of you!

Sincerely, your friend and fellow forum member, FAT CAT ...aka LOCOMOTION at the NJ MOPAR GROUP

[sm=gears.gif]

PS: Not that no one cares as of now we got 7 or 8 new members thru here!
Old 12-05-2008, 07:40 AM

Hi Wayne. Sorry I'm late to the party, I've been MIA for the past month or so dealing with problems with my winter car. I am still interested and I'll send you a PM with my info. Thanks for all your hard work!
Old 01-02-2009, 06:04 PM

Well Dodge Challenger Forum members I take it from your overwhelming response of about 8 of the original 18 interested members who expressed interest in a CHALLENGER CAR CLUB that I would just go away after I heard from no one . Time is here I guess but I really hope that you are still a little interested and this will be my last post asking you to take a look and consider joining us or maybe even talk to our President Dave about starting your own state group at no cost . The club is starting to gather other state groups now.
So I'll be here as a forum member still but be working with the NJ MOPAR GROUP building our membership! Thanks for any interest others have shown in this Club: PLEASE CHECK THE LINK BELOW TO SEE OUR NEW NJ MOPAR GROUP BANNER !!!

I remain a DODGE CHALLENGER FORUM member and thanks, FAT CAT....aka Wayne[sm=gears.gif]

[IMG]local://upfiles/412/BDD36E3615954E2D9049E2E296AE178A.jpg[/IMG]
Old 01-22-2009, 02:25 PM

OK, I think this will be my last post on this subject. For anyone thats INTERESTED IN THE MOPAR CAR CLUB FOR or INCLUDING THE NEW CHALLENGERS the club has finally merged into THE NJ MOPAR GROUP and at this time they have GROUPS in NEW YORK , DELAWARE, PENNA, MARYLAND, NEW JERSEY, and Washington DC. SO now is the time to get in on the ground floor if you are interested as we grow and we are looking for more STATES to sign up. Also in the near future it will be voted on to start collecting some kind of dues possibly in the next year or so.

Just go to ....www.njmopargroup.com.....hit register, sign up, start posting as a member, thats it!

SO IT IS HAPPENING AND GROWING AT A GREAT PACE SO COME ON GUYS AND JOIN A GREAT CLUB AND HAVE A GREAT TIME !!!!!!!!!!![sm=goodidea.gif]

FAT CAT...........AKA .......LOCOMOTION from the NJ MOPAR GROUP[sm=gears.gif]