Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Fastest Color in current production

Old 12-21-2008, 05:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Fastest Color in current production

They paint the engine that color to keep the power from escaping through the block. Painting the car the same color has the same effect. The power can't get out. Black is clearly the best color for the discharge of said energy.[sm=trust_me.gif]
Old 12-21-2008, 08:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Fastest Color in current production

Hey Andre, not only did I meet Steve but I saw that Challenger on a dyno at the Dyno/Tune and Test day our new club held in NJ . What an awesome car and sound on that Dyno was ear splitting ....too bad they broke a alternator brackett and could not finish the dyno run ...but they got a new bracket and where on there way back to Ohio the next day. Steve is a great guy, down to earth and like you knows his stuff about HEMIS. I'm so glad I found this club and joined it. Keep an eye open as we expand eventually out your way. Fat Cat [sm=gears.gif]
ORIGINAL: Andre@Edge

While I have always known that SILVER was the fastest production color, take a look at the following link. This is a friend of mine (Steve), that just moved over from Australia. Twin super chargers, twin nitrous, 426CI stroker. I would put this at 1300-1500pf of torque the way it's tuned... and it could make more for sure.

http://video.streetlegaltv.com/video...l.php?mId=7768

This car will set records that wont be broken for a very long time!