Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Ideas for Commercials

Old 04-13-2008, 03:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ideas for Commercials

but it is the truth chrysler is gonna waste money on advertising the car should sell itself
Old 04-13-2008, 12:01 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Another idea...

A young guy in a rice burner with a coffee can exhaust pipe walks up to a guy about to get into his SRT Challenger.

The Ricer driver says, "That got a Hemi? What'll do?" The driver invites him for a ride. The SRT is fired up and accelerates to 100 mph and then brakes to a complete stop in 16 seconds.

The Ricer, at first, is speechless with his eyes wide as saucers. Then he says, "Dude, I had no idea..." The announcer says, "Dodge introduces American muscle to a new generation- Challenger R/T and SRT."
Old 04-13-2008, 06:09 PM

I love it bro![sm=americanasmiley.gif]
Old 04-13-2008, 06:39 PM

scene 1
young man washing & waxing his 70 challenger outside his garage.( his pride & joy) Wife step out the front door and tells him to come inside to eat. its a beutiful Saturday. Grass is green, fresh cut, sky is blue as ever. Fishes final wipe and goes inside.

scene 2
young man finishes lunch, as he walking out the door he tells his wife "be back in a few taking the challenger for a drive. He fires it, up motor has a very nice hum and backs out the driveway.

scene 3
as he is driving down the road, he gives her a little gas (while listening to highway star). suddenly there is a dark cloud, a vortex as he drives into it, lightening strikes and it morphs into a 09srt (playing radar love), he gets into the gas heading down country road , The screen says rebirth of a legend Dodge Challenger. Screen starts showing pictues of wheels, fuel door, 6.1 hemi, srt seat & interior while narrator is discussing special features and safeties.

Old 04-14-2008, 10:33 AM

That remines me of the part in the movie "Cars" where the sheiriff is getting fix up by Doc. Hudson and he's tailpipe is hangin' out.
The sheriff yells to Lightning McQueen "gettin' a good peek city boy!" thgen as Lighting leaves sheriff says your welcome for the show.
ORIGINAL: joeyr

Just thought of another one.

you see a bunch mechanics and doctors roll in the challenger into a hospital. The mechanics say you wont belive this doctor. and the doctor look under the hood and say get this challenger to the pregancy ward stat.

The owner of the car is like I knew I should have let her go driving with the wild plum crazy challenger.

You see him lift open the hood and and tell the car to push. and it goes into park and accerlartes to redline,

doctor says it almost there. Push again, I can alomst see the front fender. same efect

One last push okay, the challenger push and the doctor ducks and the new black challenger flys out attached with an automotive umbellical cord.

The docotor slaps it on the back fender and it nearly backs him over. Doctors says "that one bady baby"

Mechanic runs out and tells plum crazy challenger out of the window "its a boy"

plum crazy challenger starts doing donuts and drifitng in the carlot.

tagline: dodge challenger a legend reborn

variation

You see a burthng ward and as you pass down the ward you see three women two in labor and one in holding a baby in the next room you see the chballenger

You see him lift open the hood and and tell the car to push. and it goes into park and accerlartes to redline,

doctor says it almost there. Push again, I can alomst see the front fender. same efect

One last push okay, the challenger push and the doctor ducks and the new black challenger flys out attached with an automotive umbellical cord.

The docotor slaps it on the back fender and it nearly backs him over. Doctors says "that one bady baby"

tagline A legend reborn dodge challenger

no.5

You see a baby ward with little babies and their name tags. Their names are:

Thor
Constantine
Napolean
King Arthur
Beowulf

and then

A Dodge challenger being washed and waxed and cuddled.

tagline: a legend is reborn

Old 04-14-2008, 01:53 PM

They got to have a cop that talks and walks like the one from the "old" comercials! I would love to see one comercial done retro then morphs into the new.
Old 04-14-2008, 03:48 PM
Super Moderator

I'm sticking with the commercial idea I suggested from the beginning.

Have Clint Eastwood sitting in the Challenger with the camera focused on his eyes at the beginning and pulling back and showing different parts of the car as he began to say "This is a 2009 Dodge Challenger with a 6.1L Hemi Magnum, one of the most powerful muscle car engines in the world, with 6-speed manual controlled by a pistol grip shifter. So the question is 'do you feel lucky punk?' Well do ya?"

Then he smokes a person driving a riced up Civic.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts

Old 04-14-2008, 06:25 PM

Now that is just wonderfully sinister!
Old 04-14-2008, 06:56 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: kramtrah

Now that is just wonderfully sinister!
Thank you! Back when I thought of this, I think I might have used that for a project in one of my marketing classes and my instructor loved it.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts

Old 04-17-2008, 08:39 AM

THis one is inspired by my deceased neighbor.

You see a white RT being chased by police cars and the dodge and evading them. He is cutting in and out of traffic off of roads, etc. and driving like a wild person. When they finally get him cornered, he turns the engine off. one police officer tells the person to roll down the window. You see a man in his seventys behind the wheel. with some shades on. the resembalance between the man and the officer is uncanny. The officer tells the man, "Dad, you have got to stop speeding and avoiding policemen so you wont have to get a ticket" and the dad tells him. "I don't do speed limits son. "And you and your boss drive like an old man." His boss mumors, " Doggone Kowlaski, why did he have to survive the crash into the bulldozer in the seventys".

tagline: Challenger, new look, same bad attitude.

You could have barry newman reprise his role as kowaski.

Quick Reply: Ideas for Commercials