Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Sales

Old 09-17-2006, 01:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: This forum is full of hostile wanna be's/Retrobates

This is getting a lot like a college debate. My mom sent me more money then your mom did!! My dad got me a new car. My dad go me a job. My uncle got me a b*** job. ME< ME< ME< ME ME!!! LMAO!!!

Will someone please lock this thing it's way out of control. Those who are unhappy take your toys and go home and everyone else lets get back to the Challenger.
Old 09-17-2006, 04:35 PM

It is clear that this forum is under attack. Look at this... "Typical dodge owners,I guess I should have known." If you were interested in chatting about the Challenger would you say this? No.

It was this guys first post anyway. What a way to introduce yourself. I would ban them all including Kowalski. Remember he just signed on also and started ranting.

BAN THEM!
Old 09-17-2006, 05:05 PM

I'm pretty sure Kowalski and Loki are one in the same. Pretty hard to try and ban people if they really want to come on and have a meltdown. I say we just try to forget 'em and move on.
Old 09-17-2006, 06:48 PM

Preach to us loki. Obviously you’re one of the great analytical minds of our time and have much to teach all us grasshoppers.
Old 09-17-2006, 09:08 PM

Hey Kowalski the magnificent,
The "city" street you live on has 25mph limits and the city itself has 30mph limits? Your neighbors must love you. Do they let their kids out of their house for fear of you running them over... Oh, as for my hillbilly city its called Philadelphia and that is true stop and go city traffic. As a matter of fact you probably don't even have a Magnum and that Corvette is your neighbors which you took a picture of while washing your '84 Cutlass Supreme. You are not only a braggart but a true asshole that gives this excellent site a bad name.
Old 09-17-2006, 09:16 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: Sales : Behoffer is dead on!

Okay this is getting redicilious. This is becoming a class dispute among the newer and older members which seems pointless. I'm going to say it right now that if you want to fight about banning someone, take that up with Patrick in a PM, not in a topic forum. I suggest we move on to a different subject and forget about the personal disputs because this will get nowhere. It will be a constant insult war. Those get nowhere and just cause hurt feelings.

Besides, why does it seem like everyone is in a bad mood suddenly anyways. My advice is if you think someone likes to brags too much, then just ignore them. This has become childish.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts

Old 09-17-2006, 10:14 PM
Rob

Holy crap.

Ban these 2 spammers. I actually subscribed to this thread in hopes of getting some "useful" information, not a load of drivel.

This is ridiculous. kowalski1609 and Loki, others actually want to use this forum to communicate about the "Dodge Challenger" not your bull-$hit life.

Chill out.

Old 09-18-2006, 12:06 AM
Super Moderator

Please everyone, LET IT GO!!! We all have differences in our ages, personalities, income, demographics, etc. Let's focus on something else and end the blame game.

Goose, I welcome you to the forum, but I'm going to ask that you don't add more fuel to a fire that is getting out of control.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts

Old 09-18-2006, 07:39 AM
Administrator

I go away for a few days and the GM trolls flow in, eh?

For those who are concerned, and I mean that to be our excellent regular members...

kowalski1609's email starts with loki5992003...what an interesting coincidence. Also, goose and dakotahemi all share the same IP address with "those two". also, the username Kowalskii was banned from DF months ago. These four names were simply here to cause trouble, and I hope that their efforts did not run off any of our longer running members, or any of our new members. His only intent was to start fights here...and he has been removed.

Im not sure what is more pathetic than the need for a grown man to come on an internet forum, logging on under multiple names with the hopes of backing up his own ideas, since no one else will. Hopefully someday people will learn that if you have to pretend to be other people in order to make your points seem more valid, you should see that your points are obviously not very good ones.
Old 09-18-2006, 08:54 AM

Cracked the Case!!! It was all too strange to be a real issue. That is a shame a quite sad when you think about it.

Now back to business, we need some new posts and some new articles from Jerimiah, haha.

Quick Reply: Sales