Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

What do you think Challenger will cost?

Old 08-07-2006, 09:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What do you think Challenger will cost?

First off, I enjoy this site and its members. I have been to other Challenger forums and they do not compare. I'm glad to be here and I enjoy chatting and gaining new information on a subject that is very interesting to me.

I appreciate your reply RLSH700 and explanation even though it is more of the same. You assume to much while giving your "advice" There are to many things to reply to in your last post but I will not. It is not necessary or productive. This issue is over.

It is not how a post / email is written but how it is taken by the recipient. So do me a favor, save your personal advice for someone you know personally. You do not need to tell me how, when, or where to work because you do not know me.

BTW, your suggestion to "check out other forums" will be dismissed. If you want up-to-date Challenger info this is the place to be and I like the site and its members. If you want to ban me for sticking up for myself then that is your perogative.

Old 08-13-2006, 08:32 PM
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What do you think Challenger will cost?

I want to let this issue die so I will just say a few things:

A. I do not stop people from disagreeing or criticizing me. Freedom of speech is a wonderful thing so I believe in allowing people to say what they want. I'm a Moderator not a bully; therefore, I will debate against you but I don't believe in banning or deleting posts (within reason).

B. Your not understanding me correctly. I think you dig too deep into what I'm saying. I have had many people read my remarks who know me personally and they don't read interpret my remarks the way that you do. It also helps if you know the person who posts the message.

C. The "check out other forums" remark was a suggestion to observe how other moderators act at other forums. You may not believe this, but I'm pretty nice overall. You are 100% welcome on this site and your 100% welcome to disagree with me and say so. I won't stop you (within reason). I have people on a regular basis who won't allow me to speak up to disagree and it stinks, so I respect your right to disagree just realize I will respond with my own posts.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts