Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   General Dodge Challenger Discussions (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/)
-   -   WHO HAS A 2009 CHALLENGER ANY MODEL ON ORDER?? (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/who-has-2009-challenger-any-model-order-3811/)

RoswellGrey 09-17-2008 02:06 AM

RE: WHO HAS A 2009 ON ORDER?

Thank you, Andre. At least we 09ers haven't have quite as agonizing a wait as you 08 people did.

Thatthinggotahemi 09-17-2008 03:00 AM

Unless you are an 08 guy that didnt get one and had to reorder an 09. That would be crappy.

fatcat 09-17-2008 07:03 AM

Even though this is with a brucer41 quote let mw start with Andre, Thanks Andre and yes the grin is starting on my face. Do you know where I can sell off a stash of glue? mss3dodge, you can't own a new Challenger and be 45, well maybe in years, but not heart, and I know this for sure!! Wondering how? Well I'm soon gonna turn 66 years young, and feel, act , laugh, injoy life, and my soon to be Challenger, like a 20 something! So think young and stay young!! Now Brucer41 your status is probably KZM which means it was shipped by truck into the US and is now waiting to be loaded on a rail car to head your way. So like I said you are catching up with us and its looking good so HOORAY for all of us including a lot of others that are seeing there car move in status now.

Me thinks we may all be grinning from ear to ear soon, and hope the train gods keep smiling down on us, as mine is now on the train heading east .....OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa . Good Luck to all, injoy your ride and mss3dodge, let us know what you think of your new Challenger and please show us a pic or 2 if you can. OK thats it my friends, later, Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]

ORIGINAL: brucer41

YAHOOOO!!!! checked Vin Win tonight and found that my car is in Truck Dispatch. Not sure what code that is as there isnt one shown but hey I will take it. Looks like my car is moving along and I will be seeing it soon!!

brucer41 09-17-2008 07:13 AM

Fatcat, well said bro! I am 52 in age but mentally I am 20 all over again! I cant wait till I get my paws on THE CAR! I know its soon and the wait is getting grueling. Sleep is getting harder just knowing my car is getting closer to me! I almost feel it coming to me!

whiplash 09-17-2008 09:00 AM

My car is at the rail yard and should be at the dealer on the 25th! Of course I just had surgery and can barely walk but I will find a way to crutch my butt down there and get it.

Thatthinggotahemi 09-18-2008 07:40 AM

RE: WHO HAS A 2009 CHALLENGER ANY MODEL ON ORDER??

SRT8 I have on order, its estimated ship date got pushed back to the 29th. I knew 22nd sept had to be to good to be true. Lets see how much more delays I get.

RoswellGrey 09-18-2008 09:27 AM

You'll probably get delays and some forward movement, too. In the past week, my ETA date has been Sept. 23, 24, 25, 26, 29, 26, 25 and back to 26.

mss3dodge 09-18-2008 09:37 AM

Alright folks... I'm back, my wife finally posted bail (3 states away, where the police finally got me stopped). JUST KIDDING! All I can say about my R/T is WOW!
- Handles like a dream!
- For those concerned about lack of power, DON'T BE! It kicks BUTT! And I only have 125 miles on it so far, I'm being gentle (somewhat), but wait until it's broken in!
- It is comfortable (with leather), but still has an agressive look to it inside.
- Looks to be pretty good quality control on most everything.
- You folks that talk about the "stares" and "stops" - you are right! I swear they'll be accidents because of gawkers...

And the GRIN, eeee gad, my face is cracking... I know it is not an SRT8, but for the money, it is well beyond adequate! If you'll excuse me now, the sheriff is at my door...

brucer41 09-18-2008 09:57 AM

Way cool! Good for you! Now we will need more info and of course pics.

RoswellGrey 09-18-2008 10:04 AM

Oops. Spoke too soon. Now the ETA for my Challenger is back to the 24th! In short, it will be here sometime soon. ;)