Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   General Dodge Challenger Discussions (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/)
-   -   WHO HAS A 2009 CHALLENGER ANY MODEL ON ORDER?? (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/who-has-2009-challenger-any-model-order-3811/)

triplet22 09-28-2008 10:26 AM

RE: WHO HAS A 2009 CHALLENGER ANY MODEL ON ORDER??

Thanks Venthos. I was very excited when my dealer told me about the chip. However, my first question was the warranty. I was told that once the car has 5,000 miles on it the chip can be installed. At this point it seems like everyone out there, dealers, have plenty of rumors about the Challengers but no real information on what is or is not available. Once I get the car it will be something to check into. We will see what happens. Until then I just want my car.

mopar2ya 09-28-2008 10:32 AM

Adding 125 hp with a simple "chip" upgrade... yeah right. I think you have been victimized by an ill speaking dealer speaking out the sides of his mouth. If it was that simple the rest of us would be already on it and I would be out cruising in my 600 hp SRT8 that Venthos reffered to... :D

As a heads up triplet... you"ll get a lot more reliable information from members here than from most dealers out there with very few exceptions. Cheers bro... bet you"re stoked to get your r/t! Let us know what you think when you get it... and tell us about the grin... I can never seem to hear to much about The Grin... :)

RyanNY 09-28-2008 01:00 PM

Tuesday - The Challenger will be in my garage. I haven't slept in two weeks. :D I think I feel a grin coming on.

Paladin06 09-28-2008 01:04 PM

If you think you're happy now, just wait until Tuesday:D

:D

ORIGINAL: RyanNY

Tuesday - The Challenger will be in my garage. I haven't slept in two weeks. :D I think I feel a grin coming on.

RoswellGrey 09-28-2008 01:05 PM

Notice, Ryan, how the clock has....suddenly....slowed.....WAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaayyy yyyyyy....down? Seconds now seem like minutes...minutes seem like hours....;)

RyanNY 09-28-2008 02:42 PM

ORIGINAL: RoswellGrey

Notice, Ryan, how the clock has....suddenly....slowed.....WAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaayyy yyyyyy....down? Seconds now seem like minutes...minutes seem like hours....;)
Your killing me lol. I usually love the weekend, but I cant wait for this one to be over.

66Cuda 09-29-2008 06:22 AM

My 6speed R/T has been shipped, could be at the dealer as early as tomorrow but I think Thursday or Friday is more likly. I can't wait!! can this week please be over.

Thatthinggotahemi 09-29-2008 05:22 PM

JB Status!!!

How long have you other guys waited in JB?

triplet22 09-29-2008 05:46 PM

Hey Venthos I talked to another dealer today about the Mopar chip. I was told that here is indeed a chip and they put one on an SRT 8. However, I was told that it would increase the hp by 50 by this dealer. I asked him about the warranty and he said it would not do anything to the warranty as it is a MOPAR chip. He is getting me the information.

Thought you might be interesed.

triplet22 09-29-2008 05:46 PM