Notices
Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Does God..

Old 06-12-2007, 07:49 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Does God..

love all the children or does he just hate those little innocent ones residing in Danfur ??

why do bad things happen to good people ??

why did he permit me to almost kill myself on my 1098S last week. Is he angry w/me and therefore caused some 17 y/o skank in a 335i to pull out in front of me making me a very expensive italian guided missle into her drivers side B-Pillar ??

[IMG]local://upfiles/582/259B05ABC48744D282174D3E98C47FA5.jpg[/IMG]

I plan on getting some CF pieces off it and other things before the insur. comp takes possession, PM for details if you want a piece of superbike history owned my Erik M3 no less.
Old 06-12-2007, 09:02 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: Does God..

God does not hate anybody. God is all about love.

God did however, give us free will to do as we please. This is a bad/dangerous world that we live in and Satan is looking to create havoc and things do happen.

God wants us to love him but of our own free will and not because God is making us.

Those who do not read the bible, do not fully understand him and we we blame him because bad things happen in this world.

When God does do awesome and great things on this world how quickly we forget him.

God asks very little of us but to love him with our heart, mind, and spirit and to have a relationship with him.

Not much to ask for, especially considering he gave us life.

I hope you find him while you are still alive or before you get killed on a motorcycle. After you are dead, it is too late.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 06-12-2007, 10:02 PM

God loes everyone, including sinners. He hates sin. John 9:31 says that "God does not hear sinners, but those who worship Him and do His will, those He hears.” John 5:14-15 says This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him. SO If you do not believe in God and choose not to serve him the sin in your life will act as a barrier between your communication with God. If God answers a non repentant sinner prayers, whats the point of being a Christian.

love all the children or does he just hate those little innocent ones residing in Danfur ??
How is danfur God's fault? It is men that kill, murder, rape and steal. Wicked people who exploit the poor and helpless were often talked about in the bible...(Hosea, Exodus, Judges, etc.) It is the responsiblity of the rich to take care of the poor and the righteous to stand up and face the wicked. A good place to start is to donate money to this cause. One.org, unicefusa.org, www.GenocideIntervention.net are some sites you can use or you could google some as well.

why did he permit me to almost kill myself on my 1098S last week. Is he angry w/me and therefore caused some 17 y/o skank in a 335i to pull out in front of me making me a very expensive italian guided missle into her drivers side B-Pillar
Nearly the entire book of proverbs centers around wisdom... and discernment.

P.S

I could be wrong, but if you don't believe that God exists how can you blame him for the wrong of the world
Old 06-13-2007, 08:24 AM

Very well put Joey. Listen to what god has sad and what we can learn from our mistakes. Leave the "understanding of him" to himself.
Old 06-13-2007, 12:55 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Eric you need to take a deep breath and reflect. Use the Christian teachings you learned in school and try to put them into perspective. We all take a risk when we go on the highway. The road you drive on will most likely be the most dangerous place you go. The people killed on the highway last year in the USA was 100 times more than the soldiers killed in Iraq. When we try to blame GOD for our mistakes... then are we just shifting the blame. GOD hears my prayers and answers them in his way.. not always the way my mind thinks it should be. The answer can be yes, but it can be no. Or we may just be accepting fault for our own actions when we pray to him. You need to have a long talk with yourself and find out whats going on in your life and why you need the things in it that you have. BE FAIR. You don't want to lie to yourself. "To thine own self be true". I feel the clock is ticking for you, ahh what do I know. Be careful and have a nice day.
Old 06-13-2007, 01:12 PM
Administrator

what erik needs to do is not blame driver error on god...
Old 06-13-2007, 04:12 PM

ORIGINAL: 1 Bad Mirada

what erik needs to do is not blame driver error on god...
Amen. Personaly I think it may have been a major wake up call. If I had a very near death experance, I think I would be going over my life and see what I have been doing wrong or how I can do his works better.
Old 06-13-2007, 05:46 PM

Agreed. He needs to grow up!

What motivates EVERY child that misbehaves? Nothing more than the selfish need for attention. It doesn't matter if it's positive OR negative. Negative attention is much easier to get - it requires only selfishness and a blatant disregard for others (positive attention requires a lot of hard work and dedication).
Anyone can make threats or boastful lies when hiding behind the safety, distance, and anonimity of a monitor. This guy obviously posts his fantasies with the hope of making us believe he's someone to be admired. I seriously doubt that his life is anything like what he claims it is. In fact, I'll bet it's quite predictable and mundane, and his "internet fantasy life" is a manifestation of his frustration and lonliness. He probably drives a 1982 Chevy Citation, lives with his mother, and took his cousin as his date to his Senior Prom.

I'm NOT a superhero or GQ model, DON'T have a doctorate or masters degree, HAVEN'T dated an actress or supermodel, CAN'T pilot a commercial aircraft or oceanliner, and WON'T sit here and type out lies to try to impress anyone. I'm happy with who I am. I've got everything I ever wished for.........
.........except a 2008 Dodge Challenger!
Old 06-14-2007, 03:04 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well said bootcamp.. I fit the same mold you do. And I can't wait for the new Dodge Challenger to come out. But I want you to know that when you drive your new Challenger one thing will change in your life. You will now be a SUPER HERO! And people every where will know that you stand for truth, justice, and the american way. The american way we build muscle cars that is. Let the good times roll.
Old 06-14-2007, 09:51 AM

Maybe I should change my user ID to "Captain Traffic Infraction" now?
LOL - nevermind.

Quick Reply: Does God..