Notices
Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Kids

Old 05-20-2007, 09:49 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Kids

ORIGINAL: Jeremiah 29:11

I pray you find God before you leave this earth.

Notice I said, God and not religion. Man made religion not God, I just chose to follow God using a religion that follows what the Bible teaches
and there are several there is not just one.

There will come a time in your life, when things will be bad (tragic or bad accident, illness, death of a family member or a close friend, financial disaster,etc.).

If you know him, he will help and comfort you and get you throught it. If you do not know him, you will question the meaning of life and why you even exist.

Erik M3 I pray you find him before tough times hit.

My guess is God may be speaking to you right now but you are being rebellious, but please listen to him.

May God bless you and your family.

Very nice Jerry and well said. I am a spiritual person actually, esp when I am doing 100 MPH thru traffic on one of my bikes and someone pulls out in front of me
I have been thru the lowest of lows in my life ,my parents were killed when I was a child, and the highest of highs, graduateing medical school, saving lives, seeing my wife deliver our two children, not to mention screwing over a ton of people to get my Duc 1098 S FIRST HAHA. I work in an urban ER so I see tragedy on a unimaginable scale almost daily. before this I was a doc in a Childrens ER, you dont even want to know about those days. The cruelty of humans is mind boggling.

ALL this added up to my freedom from religious views. Just look at the Middle East. I live my life according to KARMA and the mantra of DO NO HARM. If others do as I do, this world would be a hell of a lot better place.

You sound like a good man though Jerry and your family is fortunate to have a leader such as your self.

I do have to admit to you though that your horn thread was retarded. Once I get all my mods done and my full exhaust, the horn will be my gas pedal.
Old 05-21-2007, 05:58 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Erick M3 you have that choice of freedom from religion and I have not seen anyone give you grief for it. By the same token you seem to look for an in to bash or question someone of faith. I believe your looking for an argument. Too bad, most on this site will just overlook your attempts at religious baiting. You would serve yourself right to live and let live. I have a right to freedom OF religion and I will exercise that right. I don't need to brag about my degrees or educational indicators to prove my intellect. I will leave that up to the folks I talk to on this forum to make up for themselves. But remember, they are also reading what you post and making up their minds on you. But you have a nice day and I hope you stop and think a little before you post.
Old 05-21-2007, 06:47 PM
Super Moderator

Erik M3 - You have to understand that I have been on this forum almost from day one. RLSH700 and I try to do our best to keep discussions on this forum going by sometimes
introducing articles and topics of general interest. This forum has seen it's ups and downs in terms of activity.

Right now I am doing my best to constantly posting stuff to keep people interested.

If you do not like a post, don't bother in replying. If the post topic is bad, it will wither on it's own.

I do have to admit to you though that your horn thread was retarded.
You don't have to admit anything to me. This basically says that everybody on that post made a mistake by replying.

Here is a good saying you may not have heard and it a good rule to follow:

If someone doesn't have anything good to say about somebody then don't say anything.

Some people like to customize their horns and that is who the post was for.

P.S. - Thanks for the compliment.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 05-23-2007, 09:42 AM

Jeremiah, I don't post a lot, but I read everything. I really enjoy this forum -- you seem to be more accomodating than many, while keeping the focus on what we are all truly interested in -- keep up the good work!
Old 05-23-2007, 04:53 PM
Super Moderator

Thanks sirmagnum, it is nice to be appreciated once in a while.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.