Notices
Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

What's Your Wife's Take On A 08 Challenger

Old 03-20-2008, 05:55 PM
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What's Your Wife's Take On A 08 Challenger

ORIGINAL: BootCamp

Kids driving the car of my dreams..... Let me think about it. No.
As they say on the Staples commercials: "That was easy!".
LOL! I hear you. I don't think that kids should be driving a car with enough power to kill them and someone else unless they have put in their own effort to get a feeling of ownership. Otherwise, they will not respect it.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts

Old 03-20-2008, 06:02 PM

Kids, what kids? Empty nest here..
Old 03-20-2008, 06:05 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Paladin06

Kids, what kids? Empty nest here..
Okay then, would you let your kids who are now adults drive it if they asked?

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts

Old 03-20-2008, 06:19 PM

NO, not for love or money!!!
Old 03-20-2008, 07:02 PM

When I came back from the 06 Chicago auto show, I think she new then what I was dreaming for. When the word was out of the Challenger release she said you work hard and if I want it go ahead and get one. Back in January 08 we were talking about the Challenger one Saturday morning, she told me go for it. I was out the door in two minutes on my way to the dealership and placed my order. Called her right before I signed the papers to give her the grand total. Never said anything other than I'll transfer the funds. What a gal !!! She's truly is an angel from above. After almost 25 years of marriage she is and always has been my best buddy. She is gonna look so hot in that car.
Old 03-20-2008, 07:33 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Tank

When I came back from the 06 Chicago auto show, I think she new then what I was dreaming for. When the word was out of the Challenger release she said you work hard and if I want it go ahead and get one. Back in January 08 we were talking about the Challenger one Saturday morning, she told me go for it. I was out the door in two minutes on my way to the dealership and placed my order. Called her right before I signed the papers to give her the grand total. Never said anything other than I'll transfer the funds. What a gal !!! She's truly is an angel from above. After almost 25 years of marriage she is and always has been my best buddy. She is gonna look so hot in that car.
Tank, thanks for sharing that. That is a great testimony to share and an awesome example of your love for her and her's for you.

Thanks for sharing.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 03-20-2008, 09:18 PM

Im not married but I hope when I do I'll have a spouse with whom I can share my hobbies and interests. You guys are truly blessed.
Old 03-20-2008, 09:30 PM

ORIGINAL: Jeremiah 29:11

ORIGINAL: Tank

Tank, thanks for sharing that. That is a great testimony to share and an awesome example of your love for her and her's for you.

Thanks for sharing.
Man, I wanted to say your married now... (for 25 years!) you don't have to suck up anymore. But, I think that has got to be the best thing for a wife to hear. I've only been married for 7 years come April but I whole-heartedly agree, wives are our best buddies!
Old 03-22-2008, 02:34 PM
Super Moderator

wives are our best buddies!
Yep, and that is why I washed her truck this morning so my Princess could look nice in her chariot.

Maybe it will also win me some brownie points as well.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.