Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   General Dodge Challenger Discussions (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/)
-   -   Who has a 2008 Challenger on order? (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/who-has-2008-challenger-order-2467/)

mopar2ya 10-03-2008 07:19 PM

RE: Who has a 2008 Challenger on order?

Thanks challygirl... Cant wait to see those pics! Try to pose so you don"t look like you"re having too much fun... will make those of us who miss it feel not quite so bad... [sm=boohoo.gif]

Andre@Edge 10-03-2008 07:22 PM

I wish you could be there as well Bro.
I guarantee the next time I leave state it will be north to see you and Mike.

It seemed like November 8th was so far away, and now just around the corner. With any luck the track will have received a couple Challengers before we all meet. If not, we could always grind a Magnum, or 300C into the retaining walls of the track until the shape is closer :-)
The Charger is only a 4 door until you remove 2! Call it ventalation....

Andre@Edge 10-03-2008 07:24 PM

Yo Bro,
Just for you we will take a couple posed shots looking bummed.

mopar2ya 10-03-2008 07:56 PM

ORIGINAL: Andre@Edge

Yo Bro,
Just for you we will take a couple posed shots looking bummed.
Now thats what I"m talking about!!

Would like to se some pics of the two door Charger too! Will be cool to see the mods Andre can come up with for that Charger... :D

Andre@Edge 10-03-2008 08:28 PM

Kinda like one of those cooking shows....
Add a little throttle, and find a wall to scrub....Bake tires until good and melted, making sure not to over turn the vehicle until one side is going at least 140 mph. Add one insane grin and turn wheels very fast "BAM" all done :-Þ

You know Chris, I do have a big enough room if you change your mind. I would gladly pay the airmail to ship you down bro. I know its a matter of time / timing as well.
Without you there who will keep me out of trouble?

mopar2ya 10-03-2008 08:40 PM

With me there... who would keep you out of trouble... and who would keep the both of us out of jail... or the E.R. for that matter... ??

We are actually gearing up for our biggest part of the season and I have been the tyrant telling people they can"t have time off because we need the help... imagine if I sprung to Las Vegas for a fun filled weekend to play with Mopars and Challenger enthusiast brothers... and sister ;) Probably wouldn"t go over too well and I would likely come back to a mutiny...

Sure sounds tempting though... maybe I can clear my schedule... hmmmm... :eek:

Andre@Edge 10-03-2008 08:54 PM

Please give it some thought. Perhaps if we both make it we should check our keys at the door and rent another brand. I can think of a few cars we could test drive on video to show we can and will distroy any make, and model year.

Honestly bro, I know if you even thought you could, you would. I have been so busy at work I NEED this to stay sane.

Funny thing.... When I drive the neon, or Rubicon to work I get in and everyone looks to be in slow motion. The days I come in the Challenger it's 8 guys working like I over paid them.... Then I realized they hear the Challenger coming from so far away they have ample warning I have arrived. I think the Zoomers have something to do with it

kramtrah 10-04-2008 07:11 PM

Dang it Andre, both you and Chris, as well as the Rubber guy Mike, are just having too much of a blast with this car. Im hanging in there with the now delayed wait, for whatever reason my Challenger is still for all accounts in Windsor[&o]. While anxious and wondering when my day arrives, having been, well in remision, Challaholic, and sampler of the testors, I hope that if you are up here this way, I wont be driving my SILVER DURANGO, but rather, my SILVER 09 SRT8 and get some time with the three of yas. Its an awesome thing to look forward to and soon to be drriving THE CAR, the one that gives you THE GRIN, and is the fastest color, SILVER.[sm=drooldude.gif]

Andre@Edge 10-04-2008 07:34 PM

Good things come to Bros who wait Mark...

I will most likely make the drive in mine, and hope to meet you as well.

RoswellGrey 10-04-2008 08:32 PM

I've got to. Let an 09 owner be the one who runs this thread onto the 600th page. :D