Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

We seriously have to do something about the colors

Old 03-22-2008, 10:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: We seriously have to do something about the colors

A high impact car desrves some high impact colors for every model year.

I called Friday and didn't get very far

My Choices In order of preference

Sublime
Hemi Orange
Plum Crazy
Black (hate to have another one hard to keep dust and swirl marks out - full time job in detailing)
All other colors are a compromise

My order for an 08 SRT8 will not be fulfilled, but if I want to pay an upcharge/dealer rape I can buy an 08 with Hemi Orange but stuck with automatic.

The benefit of 09 SRT8 will be manual transmission, but I'm pissed none of my top (high impact) colors are available (as announced.)

So a guy buys one of one 08 B5 blue Challenger for ? $175k ? so that everone and their brother can buy the same color in 09 - poor guy.

I'd love to get a 6.4 liter high output - who knows when.

Although Chrysler says it's a new day and customers are important, they have "NO CONTROL" over what dealers (privately owned) do.

MSRP is not cheap and should allow enough profit for dealers so that they dont need to overcharge.

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

Ring up the car of my desires

Challenger SRT8
Sublime
Maunual trans
MyGig
Sunroof
Perf tires
Let me know what else I can have?

Tell me the price and when I could have it.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________

When I get promises to get me an 08 Challenger SRT8 at $65k locally, I can wait, alternatively get an all out/extreme Mustang, buy a Z06, wait for the Camaro to see if GM will try to screw everyone, or dump $20+k more and get the Viper.]

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________

Can I cut out the dealer and buy direct from Chrysler???